Bonus - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bonus

Re: Bonus

As a dues paying member, I know where the Teamsters stand on this issue. Because I receivied a e mail notice from them. If you are not a member, why would the union help you? Once again, you want something for doing nothing. You must be part of that old failed pba leadership..

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    As a dues paying member, I know where the Teamsters stand on this issue. Because I receivied a e mail notice from them. If you are not a member, why would the union help you? Once again, you want something for doing nothing. You must be part of that old failed pba leadership..
    Well where do they stand? I'm a member and I haven't heard jack shit and I'm growing more angry by the day. If we can't get a 2-3% raise this election year with a budget surplus in excess of 1 billion dollars, then our future is very dismal.

And the response to the question about any negotiations regarding the bonus was "if you are not a member, why would the union help you. Once again you want something for nothing" Seriously? It's more like we just want the Teamsters to do their job representing ALL of us. Didn't the Teamsters want to represent us and show us their "Real Power" And BTW, I just went to the Teamsters' website and found no answer there either and the "Real Power" promise. If they seriously sent you an email with that answer, I think they would post it, or you would be happy to share it. That tells me that you are full of crap! If someone knows the answer, we're still waiting.

Does anyone know when they will announce the winners of the popularity contest?

If you are a member, they should have your email address. I am a member and get emails from them all the time. I am betting you are not a member..
    Really? I'm a member and there has been virtually no emails! One last year to introduce Les Canatel and one more in Feb that was supposed to pass as a legislative update. There has been no information at all that the union is following the bonus BS, and/or making a stance and telling us anything they are doing about it.

That's weird, I get emails from them all the time. Do they have your email address or are you just telling a little white lie. :roll:

That's weird, I get emails from them all the time. Do they have your email address or are you just telling a little white lie. :roll:
    I am a dues paying member. If they are sending out emails, letters, that address concerns that we have, I have not received any. I know that they have my e-mail because I get the call your " " emails. I know that they have my address because I get mail from them in regards to insurances, signing up new people and other crap but they seemed to have forgot about sending me a ballot during this last round. Who knows what they are sending and to whom as they will not update their site. They came in with guns blazing talking the good talk but when it comes to our side of the fence it seems that they have idly sat by and watched us get screwed at every turn.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123