Bonus - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bonus

Question Re: Bonus

If you are a member, they should have your email address. I am a member and get emails from them all the time. I am betting you are not a member..

Re: Bonus

Who came up with the idea of doing a popularity contest? Is this statewide or just DOC doing this? It seems so childish, I can't imagine any other organization doing such a thing. In my circuit I had to vote up to 80 people. Seriously? Can anyone really know the quality of work of 80 people?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Since we never get ANY correspondence from the Teamsters, does anyone know if they did any negotiations on this bonus issue? This is most flawed system I have ever seen.
    I bet they are behind the 8 ball as usual. Can't wait for them to get tossed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogus
    Who came up with the idea of doing a popularity contest? Is this statewide or just DOC doing this? It seems so childish, I can't imagine any other organization doing such a thing. In my circuit I had to vote up to 80 people. Seriously? Can anyone really know the quality of work of 80 people?
    It has always been a popularity contest. Even when Col. Grant was giving out his medals. And as the nest Poster said DC is so mismanaged ie: Personnel and Personnel Administration this criteria for Bonus was used in the past so the safest thing to do is the same thing again. What a joke.

This has to be one of the most blatant ways to divide the agency and bring morale to a all time low. I do wish I had opted out of this pony show. I wonder who will count the ballots ? I am positive that our CA didn't get the votes but will when all is counted by the circuit secretary. Why would anyone even try to get a good eval when in the end a 3.5 and friends are all that matters. Nuts I tell you Nuts.

Well in my circuit I can think a few people who are popular who didn't make the list, and visa versa.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    This has to be one of the most blatant ways to divide the agency and bring morale to a all time low. I do wish I had opted out of this pony show. I wonder who will count the ballots ? I am positive that our CA didn't get the votes but will when all is counted by the circuit secretary. Why would anyone even try to get a good eval when in the end a 3.5 and friends are all that matters. Nuts I tell you Nuts.
    And be in a large office. I'm in a small/medium office (20 personnel), so I have no chance at a bonus, plus half of my office chose not to vote. What a great organization! The word in my office among officers is: do the bare minimum and do nothing extra. You get what you pay for. Then on top of all this BS we get the news that their is no proposal in the budget for a pay raise for FDOC. Only FHP! Yes, I plan on busting my ass! NOT!!!

The fairest way would have been to give the highest 1/3 (rounded) of each supervisor's officers the bonus. That would at least deal with the issue of how some Sups give way higher or lower evaluation ratings. No good way to really do it but that would have been one of the better ways.

I asked last night if the Teamsters had done any negotiations on this and the only response posted was that if you are a member you would get emails. No, I am not a member but if the Teamsters are representing all of us, don't we have the right to know? A simple question, but no answer. If they negotiated this crap, then we have the right to know and be pissed!

I just get so frustrated with the Teamsters performance so far. They have been horrible. Have they proposed any raise for us? Did they agree with this terrible bonus plan? I mean, WHAT DO THEY DO? Don't call me a PBA supporter because I am a Teamster member, but I am not happy with their performance.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast