Go to the other web sites. This was posted and removed within minutes. So now it is on the Hernando Web site, back on Pasco and others. It will keep being posted throughout the state so Mallo can't keep up.

Great letter that the Board of Trustees wrote.

Consider this. The PASCO Sheriff’s Office is beginning to self-implode. Nocco, Neinhuis and White have systematically tried to tear down the college walls and attack Dr. Johnson. They started four years ago and have not stopped. Yet none of them look at their own problems. White lost half his staff because they were going in the wrong direction and Neinhuis has had six deputies fired and arrested in just the last few months.

Now Nocco who has less than five years as a cop, has fired five captains, a major and a colonel. Plus he has lost nearly half his employees and privatized three quarters of his jail. And this was after he wrote in a memo that his supervisors were not supervising the employees and nearly all of his supervisors were taking three hour lunches. But they are still employed.

Now Nocco has taken the gloves off and went after the academy again. Yet what he doesn’t understand it that the voters are going to start looking at the big picture and the fact that Nocco continues to cry when he doesn’t get his way. Like having to pay un-employment to a deputy he fired. Even when the deputy was cleared by the State Attorney’s Office.

My guess is that voters are going to start to question Nocco. He is paying Bob White as a consultant and Bob White has a company that supplies phone service to the Hernando and Pasco Jail. Furthermore, he has done this in violation of law since when he was a sheriff.

My guess is voters may question State Representative John Legg and Kurt Browning for taking on the six million dollar expenditure for a new training center. John Legg needs to question the priorities of Browning. The schools can’t even pay for substitute teachers. Where is the money going to come from?

We need to start to consider how deep Representative Richard Corcoran is. He is paid as one of the three attorneys at the Sheriff’s office. If he is giving guidance on these issues, I question his motive!!!

We need to consider why Mike Fasano is still attaching himself to Bob White and Chris Nocco. Especially with the continuous attacking of Dr. Johnson and her staff.

And lastly, I realize that Gov. Rick Scott is running for office again, but I would point blame at him. He appointed Chris Nocco and has stood by while this public attack has continued.