Good locations to live?

Good locations to live?

Can anyone point me to certain areas and neighborhood that are decent to live in? Moving to Orange County for a LEO job but unfortunately I don't know the area too well and don't want to live in a tough city or neighborhood.. I heard Apopka and Winter Park are decent?

Re: Good locations to live?

Quote Originally Posted by KnightSO
    Can anyone point me to certain areas and neighborhood that are decent to live in? Moving to Orange County for a LEO job but unfortunately I don't know the area too well and don't want to live in a tough city or neighborhood.. I heard Apopka and Winter Park are decent?
    Not to get too personal, but how much money are you looking to spend on a house or rent? That will have a dramatic affect on where you live. Just like whether or not you are looking to buy or rent.

Unregistered
    Planing on moving to the Orange County area. What places would you recommend for a family, have a three year old son and girl on the way. Looking for a place with good schools, safe, and somewhat affordable. I no usually areas with good school districts tend to be pricier. Just looking for cheap as possible still in a good neighborhood with good schools for my kids. I've been told winter garden is best all around. Any assistance would be approached. Thanks a lot.