Number of openings for certified Deputy Sheriff. - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Your .02 is noted. The premis of this conversation sounded as if the person crying about his mortgage wanted to be paid more for handling a small work load. The reality is that MCSO has a weak Union and an even weaker Union president. Deputies in the keys talk all sorts of garbage about Dade and Broward officers yet think they are remotely in the same ball field in experience as PO's North of the 112 mm? Don't kid yourself. Your experience is limited and superceeded by a 2 year rookie in a greater metropolitan PD. Stay in the minor leagues and leave police work to the real cops. 🙊🙊🙊

voiceofnoreason
    Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    Content deleted for violation of Terms of Use and user BANNED for 30 days - Sysop and Mod 1
    Doc Justice, you points would come off more valid without your nonsense bias. It's not that we are pussies as you call us. We don't need your sorry, racist, cop hating ass showing up at our house with your stupid recorder. All the while recording a conversation without our knowledge. You tried to take matters into your own hands with your high and mighty ego and showed up unannounced at a cops house to start shit. If that was me I would take it as a threat too. We have families to protect! Good luck with all your shenanigans... I love a good laugh provided from this forum. Dr. Whosyadaddy out!
    Last edited by Sysop; 01-28-2015 at 10:18 PM.

thevoiceofexactreason
    doc justice sounds like you have us all figured out... run for Sheriff/Chief of Police or whatever! Better yet since you treat us with such high regard, join the force make it a better place from POS like me.

You doc need to practice what you preach. Maybe I will go to Havana where I am not even from. You expect us to serve you respect you? Look at the way you treat us???Yes we have had deputies die in accidents caused by their driving, but how dare you jab at that. The three most recent deputies were great PEOPLE not cops GREAT PEOPLE. And that is the reason why my pointless fight with you continues! You are mad I got it but you are going all the wrong way with it!

If you ever need LEO may they actually change your output on us all. I am far from the names you accuse me to be.

If you had an issue with his driving that is what IA is for, you didn't like the outcome regardless of a consensual encounter you should have never came to him... you tried to reason with a "POS" and you are neck deep in hate. Let it go man!

You have friends in all the agencies you are suing??? Ha you were foolish and cowardly to post LG name and address here.... I'd would like to think you wouldn't drop your friends name and I'd prefer you don't to safe them the embarrassment of your actions and the realization that you put someone's life in jeopardy over trash and blowing through stop signs.

I really don't care what you think about who, you may think you are smart but the fact is you were morally wrong for posting his info.

Bottom line! Have fun dissecting this post. Soon after please find a different hobby. Now I am sure you will have a rebuttal and if so I challenge you to post back with no jabs, hate, or disrespect as in previous posts.

justacitizen

really?

How can legitimate officers back someone who was caught lying? Normally I would side with an officer sworn to uphold the law, but the recordings tell it all. Seriously, why would anyone defend this officer with proof that he is lying? I get it...you are brothers, and have each others backs...but why defend a liar, as well as someone who makes your profession look bad? I just don't get it...please help me understand. I would think you would want to remove this officer to restore the department's good name.

I agree that officers if the law are not paid enough, especially when they put their lives on the line. In fairness, this is a choice you have made, and the way to get more is to do your job better. If you entered this field for money. You probably should look into something else. I do not write this in jest, but purely on facts. I admire an officer's intentions to serve the public and uphold the law. It is truly an honorable prosession, so please keep it that way. Be true and be honest. With us, and yourself.

onemoretime
    Quote Originally Posted by justacitizen View Post
    How can legitimate officers back someone who was caught lying? Normally I would side with an officer sworn to uphold the law, but the recordings tell it all. Seriously, why would anyone defend this officer with proof that he is lying? I get it...you are brothers, and have each others backs...but why defend a liar, as well as someone who makes your profession look bad? I just don't get it...please help me understand. I would think you would want to remove this officer to restore the department's good name.

I agree that officers if the law are not paid enough, especially when they put their lives on the line. In fairness, this is a choice you have made, and the way to get more is to do your job better. If you entered this field for money. You probably should look into something else. I do not write this in jest, but purely on facts. I admire an officer's intentions to serve the public and uphold the law. It is truly an honorable prosession, so please keep it that way. Be true and be honest. With us, and yourself.
    I'm not defending anyone, or could care what happened. Conceder your source of information.

The YouTube video made by doc justice depicts an image the refers to the homestead pd officer as the petitioner and doc justice as the respondent. MDPD, a "real police department" swore LG to a statement of his account of what happened. I am sure the MDPD Detectives cross examined statements and found out what happened. If they felt LG Committed perjury then I'm sure LG would be in hot water and a real agency would take care of it.

The fact this doc justice is head hunting the IA Capt CS, means he probably complained to MCSO and did not like what discipline they laid down for LG. That is an awful lot of people to look after one "liar" over something this minuscule.

So back to the respondent, petitioner thing, this doc justice probably has an injunction against him and he is upset. He can't let it go. He is trying to use this propaganda of LEO today to have someone feel sorry for him. He can't blame Police for that because the Courts heard the case and they award the injunction.

So yes, there is a clever little video to show a liar, the fact is at that time LG is off duty took no LEO action until admitting he got into his vehicle.He was simply a witness and is merely being interviewed as to what happened in his own account.

This was a complaint that was heard and resolved be multiple agencies and has been closed by everyone but one person. DOC JUSTICE.

arewedoneyet
    Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    Content deleted for violation of Terms of Use and user BANNED for 30 days - Sysop and Mod 1

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

I applaud your response to my challenge, yes debate is fun. My only arguing point is that no matter the personal battle you have with any officer you are going about it wrong. I don't mind the videos or even your opinion. I am fine with your speaking your mind. But this is a public forum geared toward LEO and my issue was the posting of an address. Do you have the right sure. But you didn't think of any or all the consequences your action may cause. If you win you case and cops end up behind bars or criminals we could call them fine.

But your actions could cause death or attacks of violence on them or their families. .. hardly justice don't you think?

Times in LEO are not on the up and up... the goods ones suffer from the bad ones reputation.

I got you to think, and apologize. That's all my comments were meant to do. In the future, if you are so confident you have your case... leave our address and families out of it. It's not for the LEO'S it's for their families.

As far as racist, I don't think you are. I said it to make you think. It is easier to talk trash and match the idiocy. It's more commendable to show class and respect even when none is given to you. That is how you earn more respect!

Good luck in your endeavors. I'm done with the silliness.
    Last edited by Sysop; 01-28-2015 at 10:36 PM.

Unregistered
    It's funny to me how you tried to sweeten up your comments.
    1.) I am an Officer in Dade in one of the largest agency's in the country.

2.) I do in fact work in the most dangerous neighborhood in S. FL where I respond to armed robberies and shootings daily where I absolutely would not want you to come and 15 with me.

3.) Having served my country honorably for 8 years as an active infantryman in the armed forces deploying 3 times and fighting in both theaters of combat I feel that I can speak whatever language my little heart desires! But I digress..... Sapingo🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊

Unregistered
    I'm gonna sue everybody cause I'm a whiny baby!!!! For gods sake Stew a dentist is not a Doctor!

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm gonna sue everybody cause I'm a whiny baby!!!! For gods sake Stew a dentist is not a Doctor!
    I'm going to pretend like there are not criminals who work in my department, because my mind is not flexible enough to comprehend that some people are good and some are bad, and that is not dependent upon their professon.

I thought all cops good, all civilians bad.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Forgot to ask who's Stew and Who's the dentist?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast