Change is coming - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Change is coming

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I bet the CA are all salivating on taking that position. Lets think about who it will be , the worst Nazi will advance , the divide and concur idiot .
    Oh....circuit six wins this game!!!!

The proverbial "Peter Principle" is already in effect with "Bravo Hotel". It would be fun to see how much further he could screw the pooch and Snitch the Bed!

Scala's DROP accrual will be over 311k and her projected monthly payment $4,839. Doesn't it just make you sick that we have had these terrible "leaders" that have spent years ruining probation, using there power to go after people like don't like as if they own DOC and they are all leaving making big money while we all scrape to get by. With the current environment, they will replace these people with equally terrible people. If BA makes it higher......good luck to us all. She is more shrewd than the others and has a few people fooled yet she is the worst of them. A wolf in a sheeps clothing.

I see that they announced Barbara Scala is retiring. This will open up her position as Northern Regional Director and thus, will create a ripple effect of new changes in leadership throughout the state. In addition, I understand that Sherrie Britton is retiring soon and Jenny Nimer cannot be too far behind. A lot of CA's and deputy CA's/RD's will be positioning themselves for new opportunities while the rest of us will remain in permanent limbo, going no where fast! :devil:
    And who out there can fill Babs Bra?

I vote for Terri McCall, C12 Circuit Administrator. She's really understanding & very "pro officer." She would make the lives of CPOs' around the state much easier with her relaxed management style. Her aversion for micromanagement makes for a high morale throughout circuit 12. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I see that they announced Barbara Scala is retiring. This will open up her position as Northern Regional Director and thus, will create a ripple effect of new changes in leadership throughout the state. In addition, I understand that Sherrie Britton is retiring soon and Jenny Nimer cannot be too far behind. A lot of CA's and deputy CA's/RD's will be positioning themselves for new opportunities while the rest of us will remain in permanent limbo, going no where fast! :devil:
    And who out there can fill Babs Bra?
    You mean Bimbo Scallion is retiring?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12