Congratulations, Todd!

Congratulations, Todd!

Congratulations, Todd!

I am very happy for you and I am sure that you will be much happier at your new job, where they actually respect and appreciate their police officers.

NMBPD is losing a good one!

Hopefully (for the rest of us) this mayor and council wake up and realize...they can bribe us to do what they want with overtime and captains bars, or they can save money by treating us with respect and civility and we will produce just because we're good cops and it is in our nature.

They keep mistaking the stick for the carrot.

Re: Congratulations, Todd!

Wait let me get this right.
    A K-9 Sgt. Who just entered the drop and is going to pass up his so called $800,000.00 drop account to work somewhere else as a new officer starting from scratch?

That's right folks and brilliant policy makers across the street you just lost another one. What a joke this pd has become. This would be unheard of at any other agency. Again, as someone said before it doesn't matter who you bring in or what PowerPoint you see the bottom line is this place is full of uncertainty and bad blood(Mac Serda). The good work your officers did and we're recognized for had NOTHING to do with leadership. The only thing changing is that good officers are hauling ass and being replaced by 21 year old rookies. This is not to slam them and I'm sure they will do just fine. But that takes years to develop. You have lost extremely good senior officers simply due to the leadership across the street and the decisions they made. Look at the bright side atleast you got a new deputy chief!!!! whoohoo yes!!!

Thanks but no thanks I'm also counting the days to take my training and experience elsewhere. Somewhere were you are appreciated not by just words but ACTIONS. We were told twice now that we were getting the cars back on specific dates. Both dates were lies. Please in the future don't sell us dreams. Note: You lose your credibility like that.

I'm done with this same old same old shit around here being dressed up into something else. I'm outa here!!!!

Sunny Isles, Aventura, Coral Gables, Miami Sao, FDLE, BSO, and Davie want to thank the CLOWN POSSE for their new recruits.
    Soon the residents will be thanking you as well once they finally realize what has happened to the once best PD in Dade County.
    Chief you know this better then anyone. I think the CM does as we'll. On a lighter note, we do thank you guys for at least recognizing us in a positive light. That has not happened since good ol Boner came to town.

Question Re: Congratulations, Todd!

No money. Cm, Chief of police. ,deputy chief all best buddies I guess the chiefs new sec will be a friend of one of the three. It's who u know. Just like one of the new officers, his step dad is a Miami Dade lt. And again a friend of the chiefs

Good Old buddy system

What a big let down this has been. New city manager. New chief. Same results. A bunch of lip service and no results. No raises. No take homes. No nothing. Just lies, threats and window dressing to fool the public into thinking they have their old police department back.

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.

Make way for atesiano....