Posts Related To Bob Sherin & Steve Esdale Death Questions - Page 9
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Re: Burying the Evidence

So we don't lost posts from within SSO, "Guilty" posted on 3/3/2014:
    HALLISEY AND BELL LOOK GUILTY AS HELL!!!!!!!!

Re: Let's make a deal, Sheriff Knight

You are definitely ruffling some feathers at the SSO! I truly believe you are right and I stand behind you. Whatever you do, don't give up or stop. I think your day will come when you show CH and JB you were right. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE !

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

Re: Leo's Bury "The Unwelcomed Witness" in Nonsense Threads

Quote Originally Posted by S-109
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sherin":1s240txq][quote]Bob Sherin, Miami, Florida, (305) 767-1932, [email="BobSherin@gmail.com
    BobSherin@gmail.com[/email]
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbage
    Another spam post, courtesy of Bob Sherin. Unfreakingbelievable :roll:
    Not only are you what your name says, your rhetoric is too. We can all call each other names but for what? Is there anything you can write to grace your readers with a scintilla of sense?
    Rhetoric??? Boob you are the king of nonsense rhetoric. Plus you take a swipe at Leo's with the title of the thread. I would focus on trying to repair your broken marriage. I think you might be projecting your own marital issues on to the Cohen Case. Don't you have to take dictation for a real lawyer or something?[/quote:1s240txq]

Please be informed before posting. Repairing the subject divorce in 1976 would shatter both parties' current, happy marriages. In my case, it has 20 years of tenure; more in my ex-Wife's case, and she has a new child, now in her 20s. I'm married to an Angel, the best Wife I could ever have, and it gets better every day.

So your advice to this board is to go back into rescission, shattering the status quo and breaking up two coherent families with all of their attaching lives. Is this really how you want to occupy your fellow Leo's? You have the choice of employing your posts more wisely so readers can be educated with essence. Make that choice now!

Quote Originally Posted by to stevele
    You are definitely ruffling some feathers at the SSO! I truly believe you are right and I stand behind you. Whatever you do, don't give up or stop. I think your day will come when you show CH and JB you were right. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE !
    Thank you so very much for your courage and expression.

We've always known that we have supporters at SSO, together with recognizing there's strong leverage against posting support lest any supporter from within be identified. Right now, in fact, we have gained 3 SSO supporters. And we're only waist-deep, about ready to move into deeper waters. As you can see from our posts, we know this case cold. While I cannot speak for Steve, I know I'll never give up, because the injustice of the past must give way to a controlling justice.

You Trolls really be;ieve that anything you post here means anything?

Hahahahahahahahaha........You're dumber than I thought you were!

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :snicker: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    You Trolls really be;ieve that anything you post here means anything?

Hahahahahahahahaha........You're dumber than I thought you were!

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :snicker: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
    Characterize me -- I guess you include Steve too -- anyway you wish. But I can tell you from the heart, we're no trolls. This is all about a murder within your jurisdiction, as we call attention to these posts at the Justice Department, the federal executive branch, the State executive branch, and the Inspector Generals at both State and Federal levels.

If you have a wiser suggestion, let me know. We're always seeking fountains of wisdom. Perhaps we've found one in you.

Lightbulb Knight promotes leader of Steve Esdale's conspiracy case

Quote Originally Posted by Nolan Peterson, News Editor
    Promoted to the rank of Major were Capt. Jeff Bell....
    Hey Steve Esdale and Bob Sherin: Sheriff Tom Knight promoted Jeff Bell to major. The man who was in charge of your conspiracy allegations is prommoted -- again. :snicker:

http://www.yourobserver.com/news/saraso ... promotions

Would you like to thank Sheriff Tom Knight now -- or later? :devil:

Re: Knight promotes leader of Steve Esdale's conspiracy case

[quote=::OH:::]

[quote="Nolan Peterson, News Editor":2kq9jrit]Promoted to the rank of Major were Capt. Jeff Bell.... [/quote]
    Hey Steve Esdale and Bob Sherin[b]: Sheriff Tom Knight promoted Jeff Bell to major.[/b] The man who was in charge of your conspiracy allegations is prommoted -- again. :snicker:

[url="http://www.yourobserver.com/news/sarasota/News/0228201432605/Sheriffs-Office-announces-promotions"]http://www.yourobserver.com/news/saraso ... promotions[/url]

Would you like to thank Sheriff Tom Knight now -- or later? :devil:[/quote:2kq9jrit]

We of the public are not in a position to judge personnel matters in law enforcement. We have only experience in one case; otherwise Major Bell might be the best of the best. After all, this is about solving a crime, not a grudge match. And since we respect and admire honorable Leo's, we presume Sheriff Knight, who has had nothing to do with this up till now, made a good decision.

It's true, however, that JB did less than his duty in this case.

And that brings me to my next subject. Just wait until you get through this post. You'll marvel at the technology we've now achieved.

Such advancements have been made that we have this murder going down in real time for everyone -- and we mean everyone -- to hear. Please recall that this is a recording that was sabotaged while in SSO custody to a degree that the experts have been wrestling over its clarity ever since. My continuing hours of work is lifting this recording to Technicolor.

So here, good Leos, is what you're going to hear on this go around: The coup de gras, Amurrio's final battery that put Murray in the grave. With a blue face, he died of respiratory failure from the lethal ****tail, aided by physical force: Clearly, two bursts of air, as Amurrio stomped on Murray's back -- it's unmistakable now, then her strident command to "Give Up." We've built in two repetitions, figuring you'd get the road map on the first audio, focusing to hear the rest clearly. To enhance the situation further, we've slowed the same recording down by 50%, so that those with degraded hearing cannot miss the murder as it occurred.

A few final notes: A period of relative silence was removed between the air forced out of Murray's lungs and the "Give Up." And for purposes of reference, the air bursts come at 4 minutes 16 seconds on Arlo West's transcripted master below, and the "Give Up," at 4 minutes 23 seconds. About a minute later, fire rescue arrived to find Murray dead.

Burst of air from Murray's lungs and Amurrio's order to "Give Up": http://bobsherintalent.ihoststudio.c...GiveUp3rep.mp3
    At 50%, Burst of air from Murray's lungs and Amurrio's order to "Give Up":
    http://bobsherintalent.ihoststudio.c...ercent3rep.mp3

Transcripted Arlo West Version
    [youtube:2kq9jrit]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itcMHFyYei4[/youtube:2kq9jrit]

[quote=::OH:::]

Quote Originally Posted by "Nolan Peterson, News Editor":25817ndg
    Hey Steve Esdale and Bob Sherin: Sheriff Tom Knight promoted Jeff Bell to major. The man who was in charge of your conspiracy allegations is prommoted -- again. :snicker:

Would you like to thank Sheriff Tom Knight now -- or later? :devil:[/quote:25817ndg]

[youtube:25817ndg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrLwq5coU5c[/youtube:25817ndg]

[quote=Steve Esdale][quote="::OH:::":1uot92ua]

Quote Originally Posted by "Nolan Peterson, News Editor":1uot92ua

Would you like to thank Sheriff Tom Knight now -- or later? :devil:[/quote:1uot92ua][/quote:1uot92ua]

We assume Sheriff Tom Knight had good reason to promote Major Bell, despite his less-than-stellar performance in the Cohen case. Best wishes to all those Leo's pictured above. Stay safe. But, good Leo, do you have the kindness to know how the victim's family would react to your post? They've lost the patriarch of their family while you cruelly mock them. What you may have in law enforcement skill, you seem to be lacking in feelings, i.e. empathy.

Early in the investigation, Major Bell put out a report that the FBI debunked the audio experts findings. Trouble was, at the time, the FBI had not weighed in on the case. And when they did 3 months later, they were hoodwinked with a sabotaged recording, claiming the following coup de gras, battery by Ms. Amurrio, followed by "Give Up," was "Mi Amour." This was Amurrio's final battery on Murray. Fire rescue arrived a little over a minute later to find him dead. Amurrio had pulled off this crime in the nick of time; hence the anxiety in her voice. This accounts for the unprescribed Corazol ****tail that was found at the crime scene. Like everything else unchartered, Amurrio ran into the unexpected. Listen and judge our beautiful restoration for yourself.
    http://bobsherintalent.ihoststudio.c...GiveUp3rep.mp3

Given a 911 recording made 17 feet away from the crime scene sabotaged to sully its clarity, our sound has risen from the SSO graveyard to unbelievably clear. Please be assured nothing has been added, though I've removed a period of relative silence between the wooossshhh wooossshhh and "Give Up." The reason for the audio perfection is: Dozens of hours Working with Waveforms, Careful Spectral Subtraction, Hard Limiting and Normalization Piece by Piece. Murray is talking in the background, and I'll be working to hear what he's saying. The audio experts all hear him. I do want to give credit to Arlo West, because his was the version on which I based my work. Great job Arlo.

You may take issue with our position, but please do so on factual grounds, so these posts are productive. Two video's are embedded: First news on the case; Second the Arlo West transcripted version. As a titular Leo, I'm trying to be productive and authoritative.
    [youtube:1uot92ua]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9yjk3ARXho[/youtube:1uot92ua]
    [youtube:1uot92ua]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itcMHFyYei4[/youtube:1uot92ua]

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast