Posts Related To Bob Sherin & Steve Esdale Death Questions - Page 10
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

Re: Knight promotes leader of Steve Esdale's conspiracy case

If anyone is out of control, it is Amurrio.

This post is revolutionary in the sense that during Amurrio's coup de-gras, Murray is talking (captured fleetingly in the background) and reacts to her trampling his back after she commands "Give Up" with a clipped cough. This was likely Murray's last cough, in the clearest and most telling recording below. Before a minute passed, Murray would be dead -- a murder captured in all its cruel dimensions in a 911 call resurrected from the SSO graveyard. The entire transcripted 911 recording is presented below too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    S109 is right:

The case is closed. The case has been closed for 11 years. The case has been investigated by several agencies with no change. I understand Esdale is upset that his Dad didn't leave him any money and I am sure the legal secretary has an invoice he is trying to give Esdale for "Private Investigative work" too. Really they should try a different venue. Nobody has taken your cause up. Nobody will because you come off crazy. Every Media Outlet has looked at this sight and they don't believe you either. You are actually harrassing "Good Leo's" on this site. I am actually taking my ball and going home. The site has become out of control. Esdale and Sherin have fully convinced me now that they are crazy and every post by Bob Sherin or Esdale is created within their imagination and within their own mental illness. I am sure they have successfully turned away every other person who was even close to being interested in their cause too. You can reply with rhetoric all you want but the bottom line is the case is closed.
    Even if we accept everything Amurrio posts, which we deny, she's conning you. That's because Murray was murdered on February 13, 2003. And we all know that the agencies didn't become involved until months & years after the murder. So the statement, the case has been closed for 11 years is a lie calculated to fire your passions.

Re: Let's make a deal, Sheriff Knight
    to stevele wrote:
    You are definitely ruffling some feathers at the SSO! I truly believe you are right and I stand behind you. Whatever you do, don't give up or stop. I think your day will come when you show CH and JB you were right. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE !
    Here are the experts on this case of Murder One: The audio is most certainly direct proof of Murder One. And how do you reconcile Amurrio's conflicting testimony on the two timelines? [Please see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyyk-PIb, the respected, retired head of the Jacksonville FBI, James Casey's report: “Based on my training and experience, as well as my nearly seven-month investigation concerning the death of Murray B. Cohen, I have concluded that there is probable cause to believe Maria A. Cohen caused the death of Mr. Cohen for the purpose of obtaining his assets, and that the facts in this matter should have been brought to a grand jury or a coroner’s inquest shortly after they were discovered for further consideration.” [Please see http://cohenmurder.com/uploads/Jim_Casey_s_summary.pdf, former SSO Homicide investigator's express opinion after viewing the crime scene that this was a murder done for money [please see Read retired SSO homicide investigator, Gary Ferguson's Affidavit:
    http://cohenmurder.com/uploads/Ferguson ... nt0001.pdf
    Ms. Amurrio, based on the clear new evidence of your coup de gras, an influential journal is in the process of writing a feature that everybody will be reading soon.

Most certainly the killer would want the case closed, but we Leo's, if I may include myself, are governed by common sense. Good readers, no one has yet picked up the case because of a continuous cover-up, consisting, among other things, of a sabotaged 911 recording and a poison from Bolivia, Corazol, Amurrio told SSO, Murray's doctor had prescribed, when the doctor had never heard of Corazol. Plus, SSO missed the poison connection altogether. When new evidence emerges, Murder One is investigated, just as it would have been originally. If you hear murder, as we do, there must be a prosecution. Try as the killer will to stop this, the time for that was when Amurrio committed the murder. The prosecution of it isn't open for debate.

• 1. When you have Murder One, there is no statute of limitations.
      2. Although the quicker a crime is solved, the better, it is not uncommon for crimes to be solved a decade or more later.
      3. New evidence can make all the difference.
      4. No one denies that SSO powers-that-be sabotaged the 911 recording and overlooked the Corazol.
      5. Rather than a heart attack, Murray's blue face gave away respiratory failure, the aim of the lethal ****tail: Indocin, Percodan & Corazol.
      6. And now you hear the killer stomping on Murray's back, lividity developing her footprints, and ordering him in her coup de gras, to "Give Up."

Two new pieces of this clip have been developed: Murray's fleeting background talk and his cough clipped by Amurrio's "Give Up." This repeats 3 times, so you can get the fast-paced action, which is: 1) Two air bursts, 2) Fleeting talk from Murray in background, 3) "Give Up" & 4) Cough. Repeated.

http://bobsherintalent.ihoststudio.c...gh3repeats.mp3

Slowed down 50%
    http://bobsherintalent.ihoststudio.c...ercent3rep.mp3

As soon as we produce the video to accompany the audio, this will go viral on YourTube.

Now to the perennial question: Why would a killer commit a murder within hearing range of 911? It was another uncharted event. Amurrio waited 17 minutes from the time Murray asked for an ambulance till her 911 call, which she placed only when a still Murray with a blue face convinced her, he was dead. (One of her two stories has Murray dying in bed.)

But one of the properties of Corazol is victims lapsing in and out of consciousness before death. Murray unexpectedly rallied. At the end, the killer was between a rock and a hard place. Fire rescue was due within minutes and Murray was still alive.

Having used the phone furthest away (17 feet) from the crime scene, hoping against hope that she wouldn't be discovered, Amurrio's final battery that put Murray in the grave is as clear as the sun rising over 4919 Commonwealth, Siesta Key. We hear an unmistakable murder in motion.

Sheriff Knight, once he ponders this evidence, is duty-bound to act. As is FDLE. As is the FBI. I'm making sure everyone is notified special delivery, together with the media. Our system does not allow first degree murderers to walk the streets.
    [youtube:yhu6cktx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itcMHFyYei4[/youtube:yhu6cktx]

Arrow Re: Knight promotes leader of Steve Esdale's conspiracy case

[quote=::OH:::]

[quote="Nolan Peterson, News Editor":2oazia7u]Promoted to the rank of Major were Capt. Jeff Bell.... [/quote]
    Hey Steve Esdale and Bob Sherin[b]: Sheriff Tom Knight promoted Jeff Bell to major.[/b] The man who was in charge of your conspiracy allegations is prommoted -- again. :snicker:

[url="http://www.yourobserver.com/news/sarasota/News/0228201432605/Sheriffs-Office-announces-promotions"]http://www.yourobserver.com/news/saraso ... promotions[/url]

Would you like to thank Sheriff Tom Knight now -- or later? :devil:[/quote:2oazia7u]
    Mr. Bob Sherin and Mr. Steve Esdale,

Major Jeff Bell was the supervisor-of-detectives. With his approval, authority, experience and authorization, the case was closed. You are duty-bound to accept his decision on the case. No one will listen to you.

[quote=case is closed][quote="::OH:::":juglmuny]

[quote="Nolan Peterson, News Editor":juglmuny]Promoted to the rank of Major were Capt. Jeff Bell.... [/quote]
    Hey Steve Esdale and Bob Sherin[b]: Sheriff Tom Knight promoted Jeff Bell to major.[/b] The man who was in charge of your conspiracy allegations is prommoted -- again. :snicker:

[url="http://www.yourobserver.com/news/sarasota/News/0228201432605/Sheriffs-Office-announces-promotions"]http://www.yourobserver.com/news/saraso ... promotions[/url]

Would you like to thank Sheriff Tom Knight now -- or later? :devil:[/quote:juglmuny]

Major Jeff Bell was the supervisor-of-detectives. With his approval, authority, experience and authorization, the case was closed. You are duty-bound to accept his decision on the case. No one will listen to you.[/quote:juglmuny]

Bell is a huge coward. Sit tight.

And yes, MIRACLES DO HAPPEN.

Bell is a huge coward. Sit tight.
    And yes, MIRACLES DO HAPPEN.

Major Jeff Bell was the supervisor-of-detectives. With his approval, authority, experience and authorization, the case was closed. You are duty-bound to accept his decision on the case. No one will listen to you.
    Ms. Amurrio,

At 3:45 today, March 6, 2014, Major Bell expressly denied, he authorized the case closing or that he has any jurisdiction over it now. Says Major Bell, he's in charge of jails.

Not in Bolivia, Ms. Amurrio, you're living in the United States, where the Divine Right of Kings vanished hundreds of years ago in Old England. No one person in our country determines its policy. We have a tri-partite form of government with the Legislative, Executive and Judicial branches.

Each has its own Division of Power. No one person in those divisions controls either, as ours is a system of respondiat superior everywhere. Even the President can be stopped by the Congress and Courts.

In fact, well-settled American law holds that even a decision can be revisited on the person who made it. And that's why we have Motions for Reconsideration in the Courts, which concept trumps Major Bell's original misjudgment. And from what we learned today, he wasn't the final decider of fact (cut him some slack too). Every branch does a balancing act with every other, so relief could come from the Legislature, should it choose to enact relevant legislation or the Executive, when it chooses to act.

Then there's the state-federal dichotomy, where the federal government can step in and review state matters.

In Florida, we have something extra in the Executive Branch called the Division of Administrative Hearings (DOAH). Started in 1974, DOAH shepherds the fastest growing segment of law in Florida, its growth a testament to its efficiency. In certain cases, DOAH has jurisdiction over FDLE and SSO. And you don't have to be a licensed attorney to represent anyone.

A challenge to the practice of bypassing criminal cases where probable cause is present is an appropriate cause of action before DOAH, an unexpressed practice needing correction. Comparing the judiciary, DOAH has parallel jurisdiction in matters concerning agencies of Florida (The Florida Bar excluded) and the substantially affected.

We've already shown new evidence -- and I'll repeat it here -- of you, Amurrio, murdering Murray. It's as clear as the sun rising over 4919 Commonwealth on Siesta Key, and all you can urge is to obey your lover, Marjor Bell. Pretty weak for a defense, Leo's would agree.

And now in living Technicolor, the battery that caused Murray's death -- likely his last cough. Listen to this enhanced clip, near NASA technology, of Amurrio stomping on Murray's back, lividity developing her footprints, a fleeting bit of background talk from Murray, Amurrio's order to "Give Up," then likely Murray's final cough as he was suffocated to death.

We start with the clip at normal speed, repeated 3 times for clarity. Here's what you will hear, all fast paced: 1) Two bursts of air expelled from Murray's lungs, Murray's fleeting background talk, Amurrio's "Give Up," then Murrays last likely cough.

http://bobsherintalent.ihoststudio.c...gh3repeats.mp3

Now at 50% speed:

The West transcripted version in its entiretly
    [youtube:2urbhlhq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itcMHFyYei4[/youtube:2urbhlhq]

Arrow Re: Knight promotes leader of Steve Esdale's conspiracy case

[youtube:3alxws5t]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZmafy_v8g8[/youtube:3alxws5t]

Ah Mr. Bob Sherin, so now you're down to cutting-and-pasting volumes of the same stuff? Over and over? When all else fails, cut and paste -- again! :snicker:

Please permit me to compliment you on lighting the way. We've cut down on threads, taking the cue from you. There's very little cutting and pasting, except for getting URL's right, lest we have a broken link. The dialog is ongoing; the posts, fresh. As a model Leo, I want to be fastidious in my conduct.

Many thanks for your guidance. I'm sure Leo's appreciate it too.

p.s. But you've got to read as well as write, because you missed the fresh message above about American Government.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sherin
    Sheriff Knight, once he ponders this evidence, is duty-bound to act.
    :roll: Crickets chirping :roll: :snicker:

[quote=deafening roar]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Bob Sherin":odw42x8u
    Sheriff Knight, once he ponders this evidence, is duty-bound to act.
    :roll: Crickets chirping :roll: :snicker:[/quotedw42x8u]
    After Tom Knight saw the Esdale complaint and after reviewing Bob Sherin"s notes, Knight immediately promoted Bell because he was duty-bound to do so i.e he had a duty to act.

Honestly, is it Mia Amor or Give up?

I am sure everyone has listened to the recording by now. The FBI says Amurrio is saying the words Mia Amor. Everyone else including the nations top audio expert, Paul Ginsberg, audio expert Arlo West, the former head of the Jacksonville FBI, James Casey, my hard of hearing 96 year old grandmother, hundreds of others and myself hear Amurrio clearly yelling Give Up.

Here is Forensic Audio expert Arlo West's written report in which he verifies what he hears and also concludes that the 911 recording was tampered with.
    http://www.cohenmurder.com/uploads/Arlo ... rt0001.pdf

Audio Expert Arlo West also verifies that the copy that I submitted for his examination was a better quality recording than the one he requested be sent from SSO. Is it a coincidence that Paul Ginsberg also got a bad copy from SSO?
    Hear Ginsberg confirm this for yourself....
    [youtube:1oom3iqy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Jj8iNSLeXQ[/youtube:1oom3iqy]

Here are the latest enhancement of Amurrio yelling at my father to Give Up, or the alternative where the FBI hears Amurrio yelling at my father the words Mia Amor.
    "Give Up": http://bobsherintalent.ihoststudio.c...GiveUp3rep.mp3

Here is the latest enhancement of Amurrio yelling at my father to Give Up in slow motion
    At 50%, Burst of air from Murray's lungs and Amurrio's order to "Give Up":

If you believe she is yelling the words give up, then you believe my family has been denied justice.

A few months ago a mutual acquaintance of mine attended a Friars Club meeting in New York and was seated at the table with audio expert, Paul Ginsberg. This acquaintance is a 20 year friend of Paul Ginsberg and was not aware of his involvement in my father's case.

During the conversation at the table this mutual friend said to Ginsberg, “Could you help my friend in Florida who has a 911 recording of his father being murdered and has been denied justice”. Ginsberg replied, “I know this case because I listened to the 911 recording years ago.” He stated to this acquaintance, "In my opinion, "I have no doubt that Murray Cohen was murdered". He also stated, “This family has been denied justice because it is political”.

The next day, I llearned of the Friar's club get together. I called Paul Ginsberg and made him aware that I knew about the statements he made regarding my father's demise. I asked him if he would please call the Sarasota Sheriffs department and repeat what he said at the table to them. Ginsberg told me that if someone at SSO called him he would be glad to repeat what he said.

After speaking with Ginsberg, I called the Sheriff's office and asked to speak with Sheriff Knights secretary. I gave her Paul Ginsberg's phone number and made her aware what Ginsberg was willing to tell SSO. I asked that the Sheriff be given this information and requested that he please call Paul Ginsberg so that my family can finally have justice and closure.

A few days later, I called the Sheriff's secretary back to see if I would be getting any help from Sheriff Knight. She replied to me that Sheriff Knight will not be calling Paul Ginsberg.

Think about it, the nation's top audio expert who does work for the FBI, the CIA, Secret Service and DEA testifying before a grand jury about his findings and opinion. Amurrio would not be walking the streets of Sarasota. She would be on death row or spending the rest of her life in a prison cell thinking about how she tortured and suffocated my father.

Could someone at the Sarasota's homicide unit please call Paul Ginsberg. 201-746-0695. He has been waiting to speak with You for over 4 months!!

Re: Honestly, is it Mia Amor or Give up?

It's amazing what technology can do these days. Thecan bring Dinosaurs, Aliens, and horrible monsters to life.

I bet they could even fabricate evidence of a homicide where none existed before.

I see dead people!!!!!!

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast