Major F--K Up
Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Major F--K Up

Major F--K Up

Parents can take thier kids out of schools. Your last cross country fiasco will cost the the school board big dollars, the chief his job, and a couple of so called cops jobs and money. No wonder you guys couldn't cut it with the real cops what a bunch of losers. I can read the lawsuit now it will be worth about a million per page.

Re: Major F--K Up

What happened?

Ok be a man on this candy ass site and tell us what the MAJOR **** UP WAS-- what the hell is the big secret? Suck it up and sill the beans you useless waste of an individual

SHE HAS CUSTODY OF THE KIDS MORONS

Asswipe. Who's kids you seem to be the only one that knows. What the hell is the big secret. Or ARE YOU FULL SHIT" like everyone else on here

Gulfstream elem. ring a bell?

Oh no-- I don't know about gulf stream Please enlighten all of us because you are full of knowledge. Spell it out. I'm sorry to say we are not as bright as you

http://www.local10.com/news/attorney-fo ... s/25324148

:cop: Something tells me this is not going to end well. :cop:

NICE JOB TRACEY. YOU USELESS PIECE OF TRASH. I HOPE YOU AND MUPPET GO DOWN. HE IS MIDT DEFINETLY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU. I HOPE YOU FEEL GOOD TRACEY. YOU MAKE A TERRIBLE DETECTIVE ABD WERE A USELESS ROAD OFFICER. I HOPE THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THE CHIPS FALL. WHATS THE CHARGE FOR MAKING A FALSE REPORT HMMMM

I hear there is another media bombshell getting ready to hit. :lol:

Muppy...you like and want all the attention? Get ready cause here it comes!

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast