She conspired to murder

She conspired to murder

Late breaking news from the Sarasota Herald-Tribune about her conspiracy to murder:

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20 ... puties-say

This is terrible.

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

Re: She conspired to murder

irrelevant to Amurrio's murder of Murray Cohen.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sherin
    Bob Sherin, it is very cruel of you to minimize a case where a woman just got her throat cut. How can you minimize this horrible act, as if your interests are the only thing worth focusing on at leoaffairs? Should leoaffairs be dedicated exclusively to your interests only? :roll:

Exactly you OCD nutcase. This is a real crime bonehead Bob.

Your point, meant one way, is my point, meant another. This effort to bring justice to the Amurrio murder of Murray Cohen is not meant to minimize other, such crimes. However, when you say yours is a real crime, implying the Cohen murder isn't, I have difficulty with your marginalization of Murray Cohen's life.

In fact, stop to think about it: When you marginalize Murray Cohen's life, you're doing just what you're posting I shouldn't do. No one murder should be more important than another. None of us can play God. Neither politics nor the thin blue line should have a place in pursuit of murderers.

Here I go again with a cut and pasted statement of my philosophy on this subject, since this attempt to discredit appears all over this board.

• My friend, you misinterpret my motive. My posts are simply designed against illegitimate Amurrio posts, i.e. aimed at defamation or distraction.

Murray Cohen could be any man, and I'd be just as concerned. In fact, you'll soon learn of another murder in Sarasota I'm going to take under my wing. Being only one person, having accompanied Steve to the hearings in Sarasota's Injustice Building, I've witnessed his grief. My life has always been involved in justice; however, one person has only the small, vantage point of one. That doesn't speak to my greater desire to change this situation with police agencies away from investigating crimes on a political basis.

Yes, I have a greater agenda at work, a state-wide agenda, and you'll see that in technicolor soon. But please understand each article, each effort, each administrative action, each research effort is a lot for someone who works two jobs, not because I have to, but I like being involved in life. Chief Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes said it appropriately, "I was part of the action of my time."

Thanks for your provocative email, hoping that you have your answer. As a kicker to this post, please see http://SunshinePress.us , the Site of my sold-out book, "Justice Disrobed," and read my motivation there. No different than here.

It took a bit of time, but Leo's can see my activist position of justice for all. Happy and secure, my issues are about justice for everyone else.

Sorry, good Leo's, to have over-beaten the drum.

I hope you've all noticed my free offers, which are capable of greatly benefiting SSO Deputies, in the Amurrio-generated, foolish, "National Firearms Act" thread. The fact that it has low readership is no surprise. Who wants to read about fencing with a phantom?

Talking Re: She conspired to murder

It took a bit of time, but Leo's can see my activist position of justice for all. Happy and secure, my issues are about justice for everyone else.

Sorry, good Leo's, to have over-beaten the drum.

I hope you've all noticed my free offers, which are capable of greatly benefiting SSO Deputies, in the Amurrio-generated, foolish, "National Firearms Act" thread. The fact that it has low readership is no surprise. Who wants to read about fencing with a phantom?