Fair pay
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fair pay

Fair pay

Anybody know why our off duty payroll hasn't been submitted to the Fair Authority yet?

Re: Fair pay

Maybe because they're shocked & confused as to why they can't find anything close to 200 Deputies working the Fair as FALSELY QUOTED on the Friday when the "Wilding" riot occurred, just like it has for as many years as I can remember. I bet that there wasn't even 50 Deputies on the payroll that night, never mind a crazy number like 200!!!!!!! Somebody must have forgotten to take his Meds when that statement was made..... :roll:

Nope my friends the Col and Comptroller are reviewing the payroll, then they will submit it when ever the get done. They are in no hurry to get it done as they have had it for over a week. This is going to be the process for the festival as well, must have the ok to screw with us if they messing with the PC Mafia.

I want my money :devil:

They are trying to figure out if they should even pay you or not for getting walked all over by a pack of 15 year olds........maybe min wage at best.

Quote Originally Posted by pinellas dep
    They are trying to figure out if they should even pay you or not for getting walked all over by a pack of 15 year olds........maybe min wage at best.
    Calm down there Pinellas Dep... we're still thousands and thousands ahead of you guys in base pay. You have to give us that, otherwise your agency is probably much better. We can't handle a pack of 15 year olds because we are the kindler and gentler police. If they don't listen to our verbal commands, we just let them do what they want. It's better for liability purposes. :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Calm down there Pinellas Dep... we're still thousands and thousands ahead of you guys in base pay. You have to give us that, otherwise your agency is probably much better. We can't handle a pack of 15 year olds because we are the kindler and gentler police. If they don't listen to our verbal commands, we just let them do what they want. It's better for liability purposes. :roll:
    Probably the most accurate & honest post concerning the current state of affairs at Hillsborough S.O. that I have read in quite some time. Hats off to ya.

:cop:

Here's a novel idea why not pick up the phone or send an email and ask when you will be seeing payment.

Probably the most accurate & honest post concerning the current state of affairs at Hillsborough S.O. that I have read in quite some time. Hats off to ya.

:cop:
    Yes sir, I do agree on the pay...........but I will survive

Real truth is that they are checking to see if there were any violations reference the amount of off duty one is allowed to work in a given time period.

Rule has been in place for years, but overlooked for the Fair, and for some reason is now being enforced by the new Colonel in charge.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast