Salary Rick Creamer
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Salary Rick Creamer

Does GHQ have an automatic yearly increase in salary? Rick Creamer was making 90,000 last year. Now he is making $100,099.92. Perfect example of politics and ghq taking care of each other. Horsecrap

Re: Salary Rick Creamer

I got two emails from him today. He is keeping busy. Deserves every cent.

Did you expect anything different? The incompetents make all the money and get secret raises. The guy can't even do his job right, it takes him a year to advertise openings and then he rescinds half of them. Oh, and don't forget the uniform allowance emails, those take a lot of work too

Yeap an idiot civilian that works 9-5 makes more than a trooper that risks his life day in and day out and works 24-7. FHP and the PBA are so amazing!!! Got to love them... :evil:

And good luck if you ever try to get a hold of the guy, he never replies to email or returns calls unless is for his benefit. The guy is a lazy overpaid civilian who has no clue how we operate. Amazing how his salary went up 10,000 in a year and no one knew.

I recently had the unfortunate occasion to be in GHQ and decided I would swing by and ask when he planned on sending advertisements out.. I was told he was not currently in the office because he was at home canning carrots.. So glad we pay him as much as we do to can carrots..another friend of a friend the patrol hired to do nothing..

Quote Originally Posted by creamed
    Does GHQ have an automatic yearly increase in salary? Rick Creamer was making 90,000 last year. Now he is making $100,099.92. Perfect example of politics and ghq taking care of each other. Horsecrap
    Realistically, I'm not shocked. Six figure political hacks taking care of other six figure political hacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I got two emails from him today. He is keeping busy. Deserves every cent.
    Yeah OK........... and emails are hard to send?

Quote Originally Posted by jackass
    And good luck if you ever try to get a hold of the guy, he never replies to email or returns calls unless is for his benefit. The guy is a lazy overpaid civilian who has no clue how we operate. Amazing how his salary went up 10,000 in a year and no one knew.
    Exactly, he never calls anyone back or responds to emails. What is it with this agency, the less work you do the more you get paid? Wouldn't troopers like to see a 10% pay raise in one year. What are the guidelines for these GHQ raises?????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Yeap an idiot civilian that works 9-5 makes more than a trooper that risks his life day in and day out and works 24-7. FHP and the PBA are so amazing!!! Got to love them... :evil:
    ?

More than a trooper? Try two and a half times more than a trooper! Meanwhile the poor folks who work in the driver license and tag offices make 8.00 am hour, probably less than wal mart pays. Someone needs to look into the pay disparity going on at DHSMV.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast