"12 Years A Slave" - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: "12 Years A Slave"

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Cutting government by 25& was a good thing because it allowed him to give us special risk, good pay raises, etc.. and the same time eliminated all the fat in Tally. You know, the bozo's that come up with all the great ideas like ISP's, new evals, rear entry, etc.. Jeb was the best governor we ever had! If you didn't like him you are a partisan hack and only rates people by R or D. I think dirty **** scott is the biggest POS I've ever seen, about even with the imbecile Obama.
    Really? Have you ever met Rick Scott? I have. A real nice guy, just trying to do the right thing.

Yes really. Jeb Bush was a solid governor who treated us great. Special risk back, good annual pay raises, $1200 bonus on top of a 4.5% pay raise, new badges, allowed to carry 9mm, never even talked about screwing with our retirement or COLA, etc.. Comparing him to scott because he has a (R) behind his name just shows how dumb you are. That's like staying Bill Clinton was a bad prez because he is in the same party as the idiot Obama. Quit being one of those hacks that are enslaved to some political party that uses you like a whore. I vote for the guy/gal who makes my life better, party be damned!

Yes really. Jeb Bush was a solid governor who treated us great. Special risk back, good annual pay raises, $1200 bonus on top of a 4.5% pay raise, new badges, allowed to carry 9mm, never even talked about screwing with our retirement or COLA, etc.. Comparing him to scott because he has a (R) behind his name just shows how dumb you are. That's like staying Bill Clinton was a bad prez because he is in the same party as the idiot Obama. Quit being one of those hacks that are enslaved to some political party that uses you like a whore. I vote for the guy/gal who makes my life better, party be damned!
    I didn't vote for Rick Scott, but I don't judge him based upon his party like you apparently do. Again, have you ever met him? If I'm a betting man, I'd say "no" based upon your ignorant comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest5150
    I didn't vote for Rick Scott, but I don't judge him based upon his party like you apparently do. Again, have you ever met him? If I'm a betting man, I'd say "no" based upon your ignorant comments.
    I never met Ted Bundy but I know he was a POS. Rick Scott is a POS who made his money off the sickness and deaths of the Citizens of the United States as CEO of Columbia Health which stole millions and millions from the Federal Government. No I do not need to meet a POS to know a POS.

I never met Ted Bundy but I know he was a POS. Rick Scott is a POS who made his money off the sickness and deaths of the Citizens of the United States as CEO of Columbia Health which stole millions and millions from the Federal Government. No I do not need to meet a POS to know a POS.
    I'll bet you didn't know that Ted Bundy was a law school graduate. And I'll bet you also didn't know that after Ted Bundy was convicted, the Judge told him that he was a very bright individual and that he wished Ted hadn't chosen the wrong side of the law because he would have loved to see him practice law in his courtroom.

"I'll bet you didn't know that Ted Bundy was a law school graduate. And I'll bet you also didn't know that after Ted Bundy was convicted, the Judge told him that he was a very bright individual and that he wished Ted hadn't chosen the wrong side of the law because he would have loved to see him practice law in his courtroom."

Yea, that gets played every time there is a documentary. Which really verifies the fact a significant number of Judges are idiots. Why??? that statement to a Sociopath is like pissing in the wind and certainly is slap in the face to the victims.

"While experts found Bundy's precise diagnosis elusive, the majority of evidence pointed away from bipolar disorder or other psychoses,[302] and toward antisocial personality disorder (ASPD).[303][304] ASPD patients—frequently identified as "sociopaths" or "psychopaths"—are often outwardly charming, even charismatic; but beneath the facade there is little true personality or genuine insight.[305] "It's like ... a storefront that's attractive and lures you in

Your Judge got lured in.....thats why a significant number of Judges are idiots!

I don't need to meet the bald headed geek. The ******* takes 3% out of my check every two weeks, cut my COLA and cost me tens of thousand of dollars in DROP money. And you want me to LIKE this *******? Are you nuts! **** him!

I don't need to meet the bald headed geek. The ******* takes 3% out of my check every two weeks, cut my COLA and cost me tens of thousand of dollars in DROP money. And you want me to LIKE this *******? Are you nuts! **** him!
    You and I have never met. How would you like it if I called you a fat, out of shape, chain smoking LEO wannabe?

I'm not fat, I am in excellent shape and I've never smoked in my life. So, I would call you a lying punk. Next question?

You and I have never met. How would you like it if I called you a fat, out of shape, chain smoking LEO wannabe?
    I'm only slightly out of shape, I'm not fat, but big boned. I mean I barely eat! Plus I only smoke when I'm awake but I don't chain smoke.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast