WasteofMoney

Thread: WasteofMoney

WasteofMoney

So instead of promoting from within, the CM has allowed Ricky Bobby to hire a friend to be Deputy Chief at probably a salary of 120k+ a year. First, we have enough police administrators to promote from within thus saving that salary. Second, we don't need another chief running around here, with what their going to pay him the city could hire 2-3 cops to handle calls. Just one bad decision after another after another etc etc .....

Re: WasteofMoney

can you say ass and wipe..

Yes oddly enough they just put out the flyer advertising the position as open competitive. And yet he's already mentioned the guy who is being brought in. Sounds like an open competitive job opening to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Yes oddly enough they just put out the flyer advertising the position as open competitive. And yet he's already mentioned the guy who is being brought in. Sounds like an open competitive job opening to me.
    This is not to slam anyone like most posts here do. This is just an opinion from a measly officer. I feel it's extremely disrespectful to do what is being done with the assistant chief position. Especially when we have Captains and a Major here that are significantly more qualified. It's a shame things are being done this way. Especially to those that are part of your inner circle and have been dedicated employees for many years.

It just rubs us the wrong way when we are treated like complete fools. March 3d you post the job and it closes on the 7th. Tailor made qualifications that would be blown out of the water by some internal applicants. The rank and file knowing the officer already selected before the job is even posted. Probably not the best way of doing things Chief.

With that said, I am also sure MDPD Lt. Hernandez will do an excellent job here and we welcome him. Also congrats to all the new promotions you all deserve them.

Many think that Chief Hunker would be able to make everyone happy at NMPD- he was loved in Bal Harbour and he got everyone take homes.

So Ricky bobby states there are 4 openings for Sgt yet only promotes 2 and skips the first. So obviously the under qualified are more qualified. Plus he decides to use one of those spots for DC something we've never needed. How about u take care of the people u have. Give the people have a shot RICKY BOBBY we don't need the county

It's called hooking up your buddy just like his buddy hooked him up.

Just wait until Thursday night....how many CM and chief buddies will be in the audience. Scan the seats for the next bald guy with a mustache she will be bringing in. and meet your future command staff.