Bob sherin has killed this site

Bob sherin has killed this site

This website officially sucks. This bob sherin guy has killed this site. So long leoaffairs.

Re: Bob sherin has killed this site

Knight loves Sherin cause we cant talk SHIZAt about Knightmare..I miss the good old days of bashing Knight , Locke and ETC...Sherin go away you Miami F&* Head !!!

Talking Re: Bob sherin has killed this site

Bob Sherin and Steve Esdale have basically found a free web hosting site to post their garbage. SSO employees have no interest whatsoever in reading multiple (billions) threads about one (1) issue/case for Esdale.

At least the multiple threads about the Knightmare that we're experiencing concerns DIFFERENT issues i.e. Knight's public threat to "take over" (invade) the City of Venice (lol), his leaked admiration of Adolf Hitler's leadership style (though he said he would deny it if it was disclosed), his refusal to investigate Locke for having sex with a juvenile (and then Knight's bizarre criticism of FDLE for doing it), etc. All the discussions about our present Knightmare are about completely DIFFERENT issues -- not the same issue over and over.

The billion threads about Bob Sherin (and Steve Esdale) are all about one (1) case. Just one. Leoaffairs has become a free web hosting site for Esdale and Sherin. :roll:

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

Re: Bob sherin has killed this site

Quote Originally Posted by C R A P
    Bob Sherin and Steve Esdale have basically found a free web hosting site to post their garbage. SSO employees have no interest whatsoever in reading multiple (billions) threads about one (1) issue/case for Esdale.

At least the multiple threads about the Knightmare that we're experiencing concerns DIFFERENT issues i.e. Knight's public threat to "take over" (invade) the City of Venice (lol), his leaked admiration of Adolf Hitler's leadership style (though he said he would deny it if it was disclosed), his refusal to investigate Locke for having sex with a juvenile (and then Knight's bizarre criticism of FDLE for doing it), etc. All the discussions about our present Knightmare are about completely DIFFERENT issues -- not the same issue over and over.

The billion threads about Bob Sherin (and Steve Esdale) are all about one (1) case. Just one. Leoaffairs has become a free web hosting site for Esdale and Sherin. :roll:
    This is one of the most active sites in Florida, so declaring it dead before its time does no service to the readership. This is not a Web Site for Esdale or me, Sherin. We could post anywhere. This is rather a plea to law enforcement about a murder within your jurisdiction -- surely bone fide subject-matter. The multiple threads we post are being held to a minimum, but we cannot be responsible for others, some of which is out and out defamation incognito.

We'd like to know SSO's rationale behind finding no foul play, when you can hear Amurrio tasked with mouth-to-mouth commanding a "totally gone" Murray to "Give up." We'd like to know how SSO construes the burst of air we hear after Amurrio's command. And how it construes Amurrio's footprints on Murray's back. More, how is it that a competent law enforcement agency finds a victim, who was supposed to have been treated with CPR and mouth-to-mouth, on his stomach without red flags flying and trumpets beeping.

Of course, the Corazol link takes the cake. In an unlabeled vial, Amurrio said Murray's New Jersey doctor prescribed the Corazol. Not so, said Murray's doctor, who had never heard of Corazol. Law enforcement doesn't have to fall to the level of Keystone Cops to make the association with Bolivia, as one of few countries where Corazol is manufactured, to draw a logical inference from their recent visit to Bolivia. This isn't a case that takes Sherlock Holmes.

Good Leo's, please note that, while some spew fiction as fact without identification, my name and telephone number accompany every post to which I'm accountable. If there were no murder, do you think we'd be getting by without demands for retractions and without legal action? Actually, if I'm off-based, I invite such demands.

The absolute failure to counter the news we present tells you that it's real. And if it's real, it needs to be pursued. This is a more lofty pursuit than bashing Knight; it is an effort to hold Sheriff Knight accountable. No one can deny the information spoon fed to law enforcement is an evidentiary bombshell and, unless debunked, this matter requires swift official action. Assuredly, society's auditors are vigilent.

The quoted post is another matter, called for its devaluation of a specific murder victim. If the case were about an unsolved law enforcement fatality, no one would object. True Leo's do not investigate murder by judging the value of one life over another. No one can play God.

This apparent sentiment shows bankruptcy of an agency -- not everyone, of course. SSO ought to pursue the Cohen Case and, until it does, I'll continue to raise my voice rationally & peacefully. Unlike so many cases of homicide, this, with its bountiful evidence, is not a squeaker. Given professional interest, it's already winnable. In fact, the Casey Report finds that the Cohen Case should have been brought before a Grand Jury long ago. It's never too late.

You, SSO, in conjunction with the State Attorney, could give us this pathway and let the Grand Jury decide on probable cause. Actually, SSO powers-that-be, you've shown such prejudice in favor of the killer and against the victim's family that you should put it before a Grand Jury and recuse yourselves. The evidence on these pages alone is more than sufficient. Let the Grand Jury decide. Why not?

The victim could have been Smith, Jones or Garcia, and our level of concern for justice ought to be the same. Murder is murder and law enforcement should not tolerate it PERIOD.

As to the Board, it's as open as a newspaper. Readers similarly situated to the quoted poster can bypass these threads and go on their way as if these threads didn't exist. Nothing in these posts should be objectionable to law enforcement. And the posts present no prejudice to the Board, because every poster has an equal right to be heard.

Unlike some others I see on here, my posts take enormous time in research, interviews, writing, editing and putting the message together. If I err, I encourage you to notify me. I'll be the first to correct error.

Thanking all the good Leo's for your indulgence.