Most violent florida prison - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1942841
    7. How many prisons does Florida have?

The DC has 143 correctional facilities statewide, including 48 prisons, seven private partner prisons, 15 prison annexes, 33 work camps, 20 state-run work release centers, 13 private work release centers, four road prisons, two forestry camps, and one basic training camp. In FY 2011-12, 32,279 inmates were admitted to prison and another 34,463 were released. As of January 2011, Florida had 140 prison facilities, including 61 major institutions, 41 work/forestry camps, one treatment center, 34 work release centers and five road prisons. Florida correctional facilities are divided into major institutions, work camps, work release centers and road prisons. The classification of inmates into these different facilities takes into account the seriousness of their offenses, length of sentence, time remaining to serve, prior criminal record, escape history, prison adjustment, and other factors. The most serious offenders with the longest sentences and those least likely to adjust to institutional life are placed in more secure facilities
    Technically the FDOC only has one prison. FSP.

Lala

Deadliest prison

I say Santa Rosa CI

Unregistered

Worst prison in Florida.

Charolette c.i. is by far the worst. It is the end of the road for negative transfers, and also phyic patients. I had to fight every day and almost got stabbed several times. Santa Rosa is less violent I've also been there. The guards at Charlotte c.i. are deadly as well. I got kicked to unconsciousness 3 times on the way to medical by staff. It is so currupt, you can not depend on correctional staff for safety, they allow many beatings and often promote them on inmates. You are lucky to see the rising sun at dawn, but are very fearful every waking minute. Pray for those people who are housed in FL dept of corrections. Especially in region 2 and 3.

Unregistered
    Washington c.i main unit

Unregistered

Truth

I did 10 years day for day mandatory and been to several of mentioned institutions....A.CI ....MARTIN C.I.....CHARLOTTE C.I. . .Are def the top three craziest and dangerous institutions in the state of Florida.....I know cause save for Ac.i. I have done time at....

Unregistered

Truth

A huge THANK YOU to all the staff members in these prisons that weren't scared to get what they were owed, wanted and needed on the side. Screw any and all who haven't the slightest idea of the environment their forced to work in for shit pay....around a shit ton of stressed out crazy murderers rapeist etc. Whom u dont wanna piss off....so kill to birds with one stone ...make money for ur trouble and time....all while makin the prisoner happy...THANK YOU for taking the risk yet in return we will make sure ur bills are paid and u have the latest Jordan's on ur feet...lol...and so what if a few idiots kill each other over some contraband....good ridens who needs those ppl back on the streets...so really it's always been and always will be and is a must to keep it stable...u take the contraband out they have nothing else to do or think about except how to bring about madness and chaos....u have to let small amounts of drugs,cigarettes and sex acts go down to keep the villain at ease....so again THANK YOU TO ALL THE CORRUPT STAFF WHO WORK IN THOSE HORRIBLE PLACES YET DO THEIR PART TO GET MONEY AND KEEP THE PEACE IN THERE....CANT NO ONE SAY DIFFERENT UNTIL THEY HAVE BEEN THERE.....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND STAY SAFE....GET WHAT UR OWED!

Unregistered
    Action jackson just left 20 days ago war zone but jow shipped 2.3 pop cm stepdown

Unregistered
    Columbia ci is the worst...

Unregistered
    Florida’s most worst prisons Columbia ,Taylor FSP ,Charlotte, Union, Santa Rosa, Lancaster, dade , Lake Butler, Hardee

Inp bee

GD

Definitely Jackson c.i.
    Spent over 5 years there and they ain't sparing nothing, hitting up white shirts and all, your following the blood through movement gate to chow almost everyday....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast