Office - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Office

Re: Office

I have 20 years in the offices also. I have worked in 3 offices in 2 circuits in 2 regions. I have seen two offenders run in my 20 years. The first made it through the offices out the door. After that we made sure the exit doors were clearly marked. Hey, if they wanted to run....let them. The second and most recent. The offender bolted from me being arrested with the SO presented in the hall got 3/4 down the hall before 3 cpo's came out of the clerical area and down he went and the SO cuffed. If in this last instance a firearm was pulled by a cpo would have been pulled it would have been a complete abortion. If a shot would have been fired 90% chance another employee would be hit before the offender. No Guns in the Office.

Guns don't kill people. Wannabe LEO's, who think they received the same firearms training as real LEO's but really didn't, kill people.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest5150
    Guns don't kill people. Wannabe LEO's, who think they received the same firearms training as real LEO's but really didn't, kill people.

Actually its the same idiot. Its former HRS workers that have been here for 30 years that need to go. You are the same idiot that if something does happen you guy hide somewhere and pretend you didnt say any of this. I'm sure your the same idiot that stand in line for his high risk retirement too. Retire before we have a law suit because you let someone walk.

Somebody he failed to qualify

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

Actually its the same idiot. Its former HRS workers that have been here for 30 years that need to go. You are the same idiot that if something does happen you guy hide somewhere and pretend you didnt say any of this. I'm sure your the same idiot that stand in line for his high risk retirement too. Retire before we have a law suit because you let someone walk.
    Get that donut out of your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I have 20 years in the offices also. I have worked in 3 offices in 2 circuits in 2 regions. I have seen two offenders run in my 20 years. The first made it through the offices out the door. After that we made sure the exit doors were clearly marked. Hey, if they wanted to run....let them. The second and most recent. The offender bolted from me being arrested with the SO presented in the hall got 3/4 down the hall before 3 cpo's came out of the clerical area and down he went and the SO cuffed. If in this last instance a firearm was pulled by a cpo would have been pulled it would have been a complete abortion. If a shot would have been fired 90% chance another employee would be hit before the offender. No Guns in the Office.

This post says everything. Let them run. Stand by and let the SO handcuff. Your mentality defines everything wrong with P&P.

The only sense of relief I have is that these slugs are on their way out. The department is obviously on a law enforcement swing, and they can't stand it. As the pressure mounts to conform to a more pro-law enforcement mentality across the department, more of these good for nothings will retire. If you really don't like it and don't want to be a part of it, keep your head down, close your mouth, and just clear your R's and O's. Just stay out of the way...times are a-changing. Roll with it, or get rolled over. :devil:

Slugs, Pro law enforcement Change is coming.I get the feeling that since a certain officer one who watched the Pasco fiasco flop now is singing a different tune. Oh wait he is more law enforcement than the whole department no the whole country. Everyone is a slug,social worker.Its a bird it's a plane no wait its a football star, no it's a failed run for sheriff,I looked over and Nocco was running beside me, imaging if PSO office hired this liability, Note that not a single politically connected candidate would endorse him why because change came in 1960 Racially profiling is a crime.

Outside of your racial motivated mind what change is coming?

Here is what he is talking about when he claims change is coming the department is taking a pro Leo stand.

Now give chase.

Probation officials are investigating how a group of third-graders caught smoking marijuana inside a school bathroom got their hands on the drug.

KPIX-TV reported three third-graders were found by another student Feb. 27 smoking weed inside a Sonora Elementary School bathroom. Sonora Police Chief Mark Stinson told the station they were two 8-year-olds and a 9-year-old.

The student told school officials, who reported the incident to police. The students were released to their parents, but investigators are trying to determine whether someone supplied the drug to the kids.

"[I'm] shocked. To be in third grade and have their own pipe,” parent Linda Rodriguez commented to KTXL-TV. “I think they should be expelled, but I also think they should follow it further to where they found [the drugs].”

Superintendent Leigh Shampain declined to discuss how the third-graders might be disciplined.

The case was forwarded to the Tuolumne County Probation Department.

I do carry my firearm every time I go in the filed for supervision work. My thoughts on this office carry are many . My first is that we have not had any training on weapon retention and we need it. Years ago I purchased a safety holster and think everyone who wants to carry in the office or field should. On my holster you must push down first to get the weapon out. It does mean that I had to train myself on my own time how to do so but my wife and children are worth my taking the time to train how to retain my weapon. I use this holster to qualify with because how you qualify is how you will react in a given situation. I wear my vest every time I go out for previously stated reason my wife and children need me and I need them . I like living above the ground.

I am not a fat HRS employee and in fact I am not fat at all .I do well at DT and think we should have them 3 times a year for retention . I think we have many want a bee who are dangerous officers who could not qualify for whatever reason at the local police departments and so they came here. Yes we arrest people , yes they are dangerous people and we must remain diligent and vigilant at all times, complacency kills.We also are tasked with trying to help these people become better people in OUR community. What I think some officers forget is that these people are people. I am so tired of hearing you speak to these offenders like they are garbage they are part of the same human race as you and I . I think some of you need to remember this and if you are ever wondering why the local police agencies did not hire you take a look in the mirror and record yourself for 8 hours of dealing with the offenders. I am so over watching your ****y self strut around like you the want a bee youngsters are something special . What we Veteran officers know is this department will spit you out when they want to . What we know is this do your job , do it well and then go home to your family. This job should be what you do for a living and not who you are. Veteran office know we are all the same officers and we have a blue line between us the newbie want a bees wow they don't throw you under a bus they run it over you . So sad what is the future of this agency and who privatization will take us over in the next 10 years. God Bless us all and stay safe.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast