Thi
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thi

Unregistered

Thi

Why are there 10 THI units that sit at the station M-F? Only ever seen 2 of them on a fatal. What do the rest do? While we're short on the road with calls holding.

Unregistered
    That’s easy. Two for working the fatal. The next two are designated drivers for lunch because only 4 fit per Tahoe. One to decide where to eat. One to post on Leo affairs sticking up for thi and talking about how busy they all are. One to complete all the extension requests for late thi reports. One keeping tabs on the road troopers wives Facebook pages to look for unhappy homes to reach out to. Two on vacation.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That’s easy. Two for working the fatal. The next two are designated drivers for lunch because only 4 fit per Tahoe. One to decide where to eat. One to post on Leo affairs sticking up for thi and talking about how busy they all are. One to complete all the extension requests for late thi reports. One keeping tabs on the road troopers wives Facebook pages to look for unhappy homes to reach out to. Two on vacation.
    Sounds like our new FLAIR Team! Who ever came up with that missed their calling as a brain surgeon! What a waste!

Unregistered
    Why are there 10 THI units that sit at the station M-F? Only ever seen 2 of them on a fatal. What do the rest do? While we're short on the road with calls holding.
    If you want to know what we do, promote sweetie. Otherwise we won't tell you our secrets.

Unregistered
    Same reason CVE units, command staff, lieutenants, captains, BCII, and any other specialty unit do not normally respond to road crashes.

The primary job of THI involves a lot of duties that are handled in an office setting, during office hours.

Their primary responsibility has NOT been responding to and working road patrol crashes.

We all know the road is short handed.
    Stop hating on everyone else and make it work.

Unregistered
    Same reason CVE units, command staff, lieutenants, captains, BCII, and any other specialty unit do not normally respond to road crashes.

The primary job of THI involves a lot of duties that are handled in an office setting, during office hours.

Their primary responsibility has NOT been responding to and working road patrol crashes.

We all know the road is short handed.
    Stop hating on everyone else and make it work.
    Tell that to the people in car accidents that they have to wait hours for a trooper to arrive.

Unregistered
    Sounds like our new FLAIR Team! Who ever came up with that missed their calling as a brain surgeon! What a waste!
    That's Troop G THI! What a joke since Sgt. R. Davis left. That unit, which means FHP, lost a lot of respect when he left. It's really sad. The previous and current state attorney have said it themselves. And they can't agree on anything!

The FLAIR team here, they're great. Even took like eight cases from the "overworked" THI unit, who then turns around and talks so much crap and name calling behind their backs. "Blue Falcons, they're called the wack job THI Sgt., actually both of the wack job THI Sgts. So childish. Not only is that a grievance in the making, but could also be a lawsuit. Look it up, or ask a military guy, they'll tell you.

Unregistered
    That's Troop G THI! What a joke since Sgt. R. Davis left. That unit, which means FHP, lost a lot of respect when he left. It's really sad. The previous and current state attorney have said it themselves. And they can't agree on anything!

The FLAIR team here, they're great. Even took like eight cases from the "overworked" THI unit, who then turns around and talks so much crap and name calling behind their backs. "Blue Falcons, they're called the wack job THI Sgt., actually both of the wack job THI Sgts. So childish. Not only is that a grievance in the making, but could also be a lawsuit. Look it up, or ask a military guy, they'll tell you.
    I haven't seen a FLAIR guy at a THI scene after 3pm! I think the THI unit responds at 2am, works the scene and hands the packet off to the FLAIR guys in the morning while they're pouring their morning coffee!

Unregistered
    I haven't seen a FLAIR guy at a THI scene after 3pm! I think the THI unit responds at 2am, works the scene and hands the packet off to the FLAIR guys in the morning while they're pouring their morning coffee!
    That’s their job, District Corporals work the scenes and F.L.A.I.R Corporals reconstruct the incident. We are not primary response Corporals. If you don’t like responding to scenes you should have promoted to F.L.A.I.R, you had your chance. Stand by once you see our new uniforms, I’m sure that will start a whole new thread.

Unregistered
    I heard the FLAIR and their SGT 10-8 the other night, late I might add, in Troop B. Yes, they cover that too. Do you?
    Then take your cases back you lazy piece of crap! Overworked? Whatever rookie CPL. Just so you know, I have held your position, sat in your seat, stood in your shoes.......big frigging deal. the difference between us from now and back then...is your supervision. The problem is that you take their ideals and act as if were gospel. Can't be mad at you just because you're new, you don't know anything different. Ever wonder why the seasoned CPL's are all of a sudden "the trouble makers, or idiots?" One of the SGTs is suffering from PTSD (not from Military service, but his own household) and another is power tripping who has never taken criticism very well. Always quoted policy this and that. Whatever, I can't believe that you would be so closed to other views. Thank you for being so perfect in your own world. Now, enjoy your new shift....so quit *****ing about others.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast