The Israel Chronicles - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: The Israel Chronicles

any more good reading?

Quote Originally Posted by sonny day
    Hello Everyone

Let me introduce myself. My leoaffairs screen-name, until further notice, will be SONNY DAY.

Scott, you promised leadership, ethics, and integrity. When you let your next door neighbor storm into your house and smack around your kids (while you were in your shower) and then you told the Parkland Detectives (D17) you declined to prosecute because the perps father said he would get you votes, your dad must of been spinning.

MORE TO COME
    Just wondering, is any of this true? :lol:

Hello Everyone

Let me introduce myself. My leoaffairs screen-name, until further notice, will be SONNY DAY.

Sonny stems from Scott Israel's father. Sonny Day comes from the fact that Scott Israel promised my family that he would follow in his Father's footsteps.

From this day forward, I will destroy Scott on this website with facts. Why; Because he knew well before the election what Bill O'Brien was all about and several other BSO employees.

Scott, you have made one bad decision after another.

Fact- Bill O'Brien's ex-father in law (emphasis on the word EX) worked with Sonny Israel and my dad in Harlem in the 25 squad. You knew what a degenerate O'Brien was when you became sheriff and you kept his usually protocol a secret for a year? In 1967 Sonny fired the bullet over the perps head that made him confess to a crime he committed, but our dads couldn't prove.

Scott, you promised leadership, ethics, and integrity. When you let your next door neighbor storm into your house and smack around your kids (while you were in your shower) and then you told the Parkland Detectives (D17) you declined to prosecute because the perps father said he would get you votes, your dad must of been spinning.

MORE TO COME
    :devil: :devil: :devil: WHO CARES :devil: :devil: :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Hello Everyone

Sonny stems from Scott Israel's father. Sonny Day comes from the fact that Scott Israel promised my family that he would follow in his Father's footsteps.

From this day forward, I will destroy Scott on this website with facts. Why; Because he knew well before the election what Bill O'Brien was all about and several other BSO employees.

Scott, you have made one bad decision after another.

Fact- Bill O'Brien's ex-father in law (emphasis on the word EX) worked with Sonny Israel and my dad in Harlem in the 25 squad. You knew what a degenerate O'Brien was when you became sheriff and you kept his usually protocol a secret for a year? In 1967 Sonny fired the bullet over the perps head that made him confess to a crime he committed, but our dads couldn't prove.

MORE TO COME
    WHO CARES
    :shock: :shock: :shock: EVERYONE CARES :shock: :shock: :shock:

an amazing story. ops:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234