The Israel Chronicles
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

The Israel Chronicles

Hello Everyone

Let me introduce myself. My leoaffairs screen-name, until further notice, will be SONNY DAY.

Sonny stems from Scott Israel's father. Sonny Day comes from the fact that Scott Israel promised my family that he would follow in his Father's footsteps.

From this day forward, I will destroy Scott on this website with facts. Why; Because he knew well before the election what Bill O'Brien was all about and several other BSO employees.

Scott, you have made one bad decision after another.

Fact- Bill O'Brien's ex-father in law (emphasis on the word EX) worked with Sonny Israel and my dad in Harlem in the 25 squad. You knew what a degenerate O'Brien was when you became sheriff and you kept his usually protocol a secret for a year? In 1967 Sonny fired the bullet over the perps head that made him confess to a crime he committed, but our dads couldn't prove.

Scott, you promised leadership, ethics, and integrity. When you let your next door neighbor storm into your house and smack around your kids (while you were in your shower) and then you told the Parkland Detectives (D17) you declined to prosecute because the perps father said he would get you votes, your dad must of been spinning.

MORE TO COME

Re: The Israel Chronicles

Will the cronicles be a daily or weekly event?

Mote importantly, will the posts eventually make sense or remain this incoherent babble?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Mote importantly, will the posts eventually make sense or remain this incoherent babble?
    What doesn't make sense? Not looking for a beef, just asking

Quote Originally Posted by sonny day
    Hello Everyone

Let me introduce myself. My leoaffairs screen-name, until further notice, will be SONNY DAY.

Sonny stems from Scott Israel's father. Sonny Day comes from the fact that Scott Israel promised my family that he would follow in his Father's footsteps.

From this day forward, I will destroy Scott on this website with facts. Why; Because he knew well before the election what Bill O'Brien was all about and several other BSO employees.

Fact- Bill O'Brien's ex-father in law (emphasis on the word EX) worked with Sonny Israel and my dad in Harlem in the 25 squad. You knew what a degenerate O'Brien was when you became sheriff and you kept his usually protocol a secret for a year? In 1967 Sonny fired the bullet over the perps head that made him confess to a crime he committed, but our dads couldn't prove.

Scott, you promised leadership, ethics, and integrity. When you let your next door neighbor storm into your house and smack around your kids (while you were in your shower) and then you told the Parkland Detectives (D17) you declined to prosecute because the perps father said he would get you votes, your dad must of been spinning.

MORE TO COME
    Way to introduce yourself you keyboard coward, you couldn't shine Sonny Israel's boots you piece of sh!t as a former NYPD guy I know if your father really did work in the 25 squad he would be embarrassed at what a whinny little ***** his son turned out to be. You pieces of crap are always crying because you feel that someone owes you something.

did SI let the neighbor in, or was he in the shower? I'm confused. but either way it's disturbing if true.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sonny day
    Hello Everyone

MORE TO COME
    Way to introduce yourself you keyboard coward, you couldn't shine Sonny Israel's boots you piece of sh!t as a former NYPD guy I know if your father really did work in the 25 squad he would be embarrassed at what a whinny little ***** his son turned out to be. You pieces of crap are always crying because you feel that someone owes you something.

Give it a break brown noser. The only whinny ***** that should be sorry is you. Keep blindly following this idiot. In two years he will only be a bad memory. Hopefully all the idiots that were brought over will be flushed down the toilet where turds truly belong.
    Just because Lamberti failed as a Sheriff doesn't excuse this idiots behavior and actions.
    Hopefully a real leader will appear soon. For now we just have to shake our heads in disbelief at the day to day activities in this place.

Wow those are facts? I guess we'll just have to take your word for it. Here's another "fact" my grandfather once hugged the President. It must be true because I called it a fact right? Here's another fact. SONNY DAY is a dumb azz. Hahahahaha. Prove what you say. Post the Parkland case number, if it got assigned to the DB, then the road had to do a report. Put up or shut up.

I have known Scott 35 years and you expect me to believe that he allowed someone to enter his house and hit one of his kids. Please give me a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo Tubbs
    Wow those are facts? I guess we'll just have to take your word for it. Here's another "fact" my grandfather once hugged the President. It must be true because I called it a fact right? Here's another fact. SONNY DAY is a dumb azz. Hahahahaha. Prove what you say. Post the Parkland case number, if it got assigned to the DB, then the road had to do a report. Put up or shut up.
    Ricardo, you know who this is and I know what "BORO" your from. Go to any district, download Scott's address on the FRDB, and see for yourself.

You see, Scott's boys were playing football in front of their house when a neighborhood kid and Lee's boy showed up on scene. While Scott was in the shower, they chased 2 of the triples into their garage. 2 thirds of the triples tried to shut the garage door, but these 2 boys slipped under the door and entered the garage area. 2 football players from Lee's team forced their way into the Israel household kitchen and slapped around the male set of triplets.

Look at the way Scott treats his older son, his DNA, his flesh and blood. Whould this incident really surprise you.

Down the road in some of my later chronicles, I will produce some audio messages left on my voice mail on how Scott really felt about Lee Martin.

Where is Lee working these days?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast