Swamp Cabbage Fest - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2847387]Ouch! Did your taint get touched again? Truth really hurts when case solvency is documented lowest..... Ever. Way to go SHEM![/QUOT

spoken like an internal traitor/fired loser what sort of cases have the highest most solve rate? which "someone dented my garbage can, I want a report taken and the culprits found and sent to prison", or 12 incidents of "someone broke into my car last night and took things" (when they and a dozen neighbors left them open) major crimes are solved very well, you have no idea wtf you talk about

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2847415]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ouch! Did your taint get touched again? Truth really hurts when case solvency is documented lowest..... Ever. Way to go SHEM![/QUOT

spoken like an internal traitor/fired loser what sort of cases have the highest most solve rate? which "someone dented my garbage can, I want a report taken and the culprits found and sent to prison", or 12 incidents of "someone broke into my car last night and took things" (when they and a dozen neighbors left them open) major crimes are solved very well, you have no idea wtf you talk about
    Then do enlighten us please since we don't know what we're talking about. The Agencies own numbers show otherwise in the classification of homicides. So that must be a lie? Please enlighten us since you are in the know and speak of authority as maybe one working there. Put your money where your mouth is Sport. Spew forth the real story. We await your response to correct ourselves.

Unregistered

"We" await, oooh...

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2847680]

Then do enlighten us please since we don't know what we're talking about. The Agencies own numbers show otherwise in the classification of homicides. So that must be a lie? Please enlighten us since you are in the know and speak of authority as maybe one working there. Put your money where your mouth is Sport. Spew forth the real story. We await your response to correct ourselves.
    "We" LOL. The silent majority? "Speak of authority"? you mean "speak with authority". I'll put my money where your daughter and wifes mouth is, hows that? "we await your response to correct ourselves". How do you wish to be adressed oh leader since you are part of a "we" people like you is what drags the department down and has since day 1. get over yourself or get out get the vision Sheriff Whidden has or move aside. Liars incompetant EX employees. Let those who have careers alone while you crawl around the sewers. Hand your ID card and star, make the department a loser-free space

Unregistered
    Ouch! Did your taint get touched again? Truth really hurts when case solvency is documented lowest..... Ever. Way to go SHEM!
    When reading replies which make zero logical sense and always seem to focus on inappropriate sexual contact, it says a lot about the posters who always resort to sexual battery or sodomy reference somehow thinking their disgusting sexual pictures will make a real impact. Makes people wonder how many sick sexual predators and abusers wear a uniform as a cloak of repectibility. What comes out of your mouth reflects your mind.

Proverbs 23:7 For as he thinks in his heart, so is he.

Proverbs 12:8 A man will be praised according to his insight, But one of perverse mind will be despised

Unregistered
    Reeeaaaly? Is that as a witness or suspect? You opened your $hithole, now keep spewing. Shutup or speak the complete truth. There was an EXCELLENT solve by a female invesitgator in a Harlem homicide in the recent years, where was your mouth then? You people are sickening.
    I went to several Hispanic individuals found lying on the sidewalk near Twin lakes with the back of their skulls smashed in or to that awesome bar at the Glades county line where a suspect from Harlem bounced a Hispanic off a trailer hitch where they all died. Investigator...a female who would show up in flip flops an a t-shirt..."they just Mexicans" ...never investigated a thing.

Unregistered
    I went to several Hispanic individuals found lying on the sidewalk near Twin lakes with the back of their skulls smashed in or to that awesome bar at the Glades county line where a suspect from Harlem bounced a Hispanic off a trailer hitch where they all died. Investigator...a female who would show up in flip flops an a t-shirt..."they just Mexicans" ...never investigated a thing.
    Did you? Sounds a lot like someone who got passed over for CID is talking shit. How do you know what was donw or not done? You don't. Are you an angry ex amployee who is like a small dog behind a fence barking? Loser. Go spew you crap elsewhere. That female invesitgator got where she is by her own merit you can't handle being rejected. Face it.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2847721]

"We" LOL. The silent majority? "Speak of authority"? you mean "speak with authority". I'll put my money where your daughter and wifes mouth is, hows that? "we await your response to correct ourselves". How do you wish to be adressed oh leader since you are part of a "we" people like you is what drags the department down and has since day 1. get over yourself or get out get the vision Sheriff Whidden has or move aside. Liars incompetant EX employees. Let those who have careers alone while you crawl around the sewers. Hand your ID card and star, make the department a loser-free space
    Still haven't answered the question doofus. Answer the question. Unsolved cases according to the agency's own stats. UCR shows it. Why isn't homicide being solved among other part 1 crimes?

Answer the question.

Unregistered
    Did you? Sounds a lot like someone who got passed over for CID is talking shit. How do you know what was donw or not done? You don't. Are you an angry ex amployee who is like a small dog behind a fence barking? Loser. Go spew you crap elsewhere. That female invesitgator got where she is by her own merit you can't handle being rejected. Face it.
    Passed over? They have to beg people to put in for CID. Those "investigators" show up on scene without their duty weapon. Those "investigators" also have to be told what statutes to use by road Deputies. Please tell us your definition of merit that she used to earn her current position. Anybody that has worked with them knows the truth.

Unregistered
    The detective that wore a black sweater over her uniform on nights. The same one that worked the road less time than being in the academy before getting detective. Such a joke.

Unregistered
    The detective that wore a black sweater over her uniform on nights. The same one that worked the road less time than being in the academy before getting detective. Such a joke.
    Yes. The same one who still to this day does all the training records for DH and has been his personal secretary for years. Zero LE ability but getting paid LE money for clerical work. Welcome to the HCSO

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast