Swamp Cabbage Fest - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1940910
    So, given the record crowds at Swamp Cabbage this weekend, did Walking Small still manage to make time to sing for the crowds or was he actually doing sheriff-like work such as manning a command post and keeping a watchful eye on things?

I'm sure he manned the microphone and guitar and left the real policing to his man-crush Captain Super Dave. :lol:
    Don't worry the super Lt will keep the public safe. There should be around 30 of them by now.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't worry the super Lt will keep the public safe. There should be around 30 of them by now.
    Word is the funding powers of the counties that constantly have to bail out Hendry year after year are beginning to question how this amounts to application of the Mutual Aid agreements when it is a planned annual event.
    Not what Mutual Aid was designed for or applied.

Media will pick up on it shortly after and begin questioning.

Ironically this is not all SHEM. The goofy Hendry Commission is guilty of it as well.

If it were the other way around, and Hendry was bailing out adjacent agencies year after year, they would be the first to be bellyaching and *****ing for having to pay funds that have no investment in the other counties.

Unregistered

mutal aid is a one way street w/ Hendry

Word is the funding powers of the counties that constantly have to bail out Hendry year after year are beginning to question how this amounts to application of the Mutual Aid agreements when it is a planned annual event.
    Not what Mutual Aid was designed for or applied.

Media will pick up on it shortly after and begin questioning.

Ironically this is not all SHEM. The goofy Hendry Commission is guilty of it as well.

If it were the other way around, and Hendry was bailing out adjacent agencies year after year, they would be the first to be bellyaching and *****ing for having to pay funds that have no investment in the other counties.
    There is NOTHING Hendry and the admnistration can offer to another surrounding agency in terms of aid. Hendry is the kid who shows up with little and drains alot. Hendry can think its own way out of its problems, time to stand on their own weak legs.

Unregistered
    There is NOTHING Hendry and the admnistration can offer to another surrounding agency in terms of aid. Hendry is the kid who shows up with little and drains alot. Hendry can think its own way out of its problems, time to stand on their own weak legs.
    So very very true. Pretend County Government.

#sandbox #juvenile #broke #clueless

Unregistered

lol! very funny

So very very true. Pretend County Government.

#sandbox #juvenile #broke #clueless
    #shithole #officialsforsaleorrent #nearbankrupt #unteachable #typicalhendry

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1944511
    NO KIDDING...
    If you want to commit a MAJOR crime do it here.
    You are 100% correct. You can totally commit a homicide in that county and get away with it. I have see it first hand.

Unregistered
    You are 100% correct. You can totally commit a homicide in that county and get away with it. I have see it first hand.
    Reeeaaaly? Is that as a witness or suspect? You opened your $hithole, now keep spewing. Shutup or speak the complete truth. There was an EXCELLENT solve by a female invesitgator in a Harlem homicide in the recent years, where was your mouth then? You people are sickening.

Unregistered
    Reeeaaaly? Is that as a witness or suspect? You opened your $hithole, now keep spewing. Shutup or speak the complete truth. There was an EXCELLENT solve by a female invesitgator in a Harlem homicide in the recent years, where was your mouth then? You people are sickening.
    I remember that... In 1981... LMAO

Years back but nothing recently nor is the solved rate up there either... LMFAO

Back in my day........

Unregistered
    I remember that... In 1981... LMAO

Years back but nothing recently nor is the solved rate up there either... LMFAO

Back in my day........
    you never had a day people like you cant even reach mediocre keep shuffling along dirt

Unregistered
    you never had a day people like you cant even reach mediocre keep shuffling along dirt
    Ouch! Did your taint get touched again? Truth really hurts when case solvency is documented lowest..... Ever. Way to go SHEM!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast