New Chief - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Chief

Re: New Chief

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Then Ralph should be named chief next week.
    Congratulations Ralph. You deserve it .

Confirmed chief burden slammed everyone in the interview process, he will be our chief and Brooklyn will be our D/C. Sorry Major Lewers and Ralphie. Hang in there.

Quote Originally Posted by 357 Mangum
    Confirmed chief burden slammed everyone in the interview process, he will be our chief and Brooklyn will be our D/C. Sorry Major Lewers and Ralphie. Hang in there.
    Lord help us! 2 idiots.... AL saw the writing on the wall. He's trying to talk his buddy sheriff Israel into hiring him as a LT COL. THIS PLACE IS DOOMED!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Then Ralph should be named chief next week.

It's about time. Ralph has put his time in and deserves the chance to run the organization . It's my understanding that Julian will get a promotion as well. Good luck. Guys.

Any word on who our next boss is?

This is not intended to disrespect or offend anyone but if it does oh well.

Current/old command staff:

You can no longer hide. For over six years you have been responsible for a few good things; I would be an idiot for not admitting to that. There was some good done; and I thank you. However, you have also been responsible for a lot of damage in this department and city which outweighs the good. You are responsible for creating the biggest beast that turned around and bit you (numbers game). This is why we are facing legal problems now. You are responsible for the low morale in this department which has directly contributed to the piss poor reactive police services we provide to the citizens who deserve so much more. You are responsible for creating a fear driven agency. You are responsible for putting people into supervisory and specialty positions who lacked the experience, dedication, and compassion for this beautiful city of MG. You are responsible for recruiting and brainwashing new officers to think every soul in MG is scum. Then unleashing these untrained, insensitive officers unto the bad guys & innocent hard working people for the sake of numbers (no discretion/zero tolerance right??). We have a lot of Good men and women who work for this agency but some are here just to assist in the destruction of this agency and city. The sad thing is many of you have subscribed to a system designed for the destruction of this city/agency and you do not even realize it. That's what happens when you are wearing blinders and drunk off of the Kool-Aid (shame on you).

MG is a beautiful BLACK middle class city with hard working and retired professionals. A city to boast about. Largest African-American population in Florida at almost 80%.Thats something to be proud of. However, the demographics in our department agency wide does not reflect that. Old/current command staff, you did not keep the promise the citizens wanted when creating this agency. A department that was fair but racially/culturally represented the demographics of the city. If you are confused I will give you a few examples: Hialeah PD, Doral PD, and Miami PD. I cant imagine Hialeah PD's racial make-up being 80% African American (that would be not only be odd but culturally insensitive and foolish). However in MGPD the department's racial make-up is slightly above 20% African American in an almost all Afro-American city (80%). I'm not sure who initially dropped the ball on this one but I know who made it a point to recruit an all white CST Team of 12 with the exception of later throwing a bone or two to 2 or 3 blacks(you know who you are). Approximately almost 30 SGTs and only 5 blacks (lets even add the ones who were demoted or fired that's 10 now), approximately/almost 50 detectives and less then 15 are black. An ALL WHITE Internal Affairs Unit in a predominately black city???? (unacceptable and you know it). As a Hispanic officer I know this would have never happened in a majority all white city or Hispanic city. Everyone stays quite and pretend to turn their heads as if they don't see what is going on. To the officers who were thrown bones and now you turn your head as if nothing is wrong with this place, to the present command staff members who will soon be a thing of the past, and trust me a thing of the past (it has already begun). Many of you are wondering and some are afraid. Well be very afraid!!! The time is at hand and it really did not have to be this way. Your arrogant, negligent, careless, and selfish ways made it this way. The head people who you once followed or hid under have been chopped down (oooopps I'm sorry retired). YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE PART OF AN UNTOUCHABLE MAFIA FAMILY (COMMAND STAFF). Trust me you have NOT SEEN FAMILY YET until you have seen the one that's soon to be in place. A family of professionals bound together by over 100yrs of knowledge, brotherhood, common goals and aspirations that will encourage high standards, community service, and assist in the building of character and leadership within this agency and great city for all. Old regime you are exposed with NO protection. So many people you offended, so many you failed to lead, so many you hurt stabbed in the back and betrayed. Just know THE DOGS ARE LOOSE!!!

Wow that was so well said! My hat goes off to the author of the last post! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by LatinoBLUE
    This is not intended to disrespect or offend anyone but if it does oh well.

Current/old command staff:

You can no longer hide. For over six years you have been responsible for a few good things; I would be an idiot for not admitting to that. There was some good done; and I thank you. However, you have also been responsible for a lot of damage in this department and city which outweighs the good. You are responsible for creating the biggest beast that turned around and bit you (numbers game). This is why we are facing legal problems now. You are responsible for the low morale in this department which has directly contributed to the piss poor reactive police services we provide to the citizens who deserve so much more. You are responsible for creating a fear driven agency. You are responsible for putting people into supervisory and specialty positions who lacked the experience, dedication, and compassion for this beautiful city of MG. You are responsible for recruiting and brainwashing new officers to think every soul in MG is scum. Then unleashing these untrained, insensitive officers unto the bad guys & innocent hard working people for the sake of numbers (no discretion/zero tolerance right??). We have a lot of Good men and women who work for this agency but some are here just to assist in the destruction of this agency and city. The sad thing is many of you have subscribed to a system designed for the destruction of this city/agency and you do not even realize it. That's what happens when you are wearing blinders and drunk off of the Kool-Aid (shame on you).

MG is a beautiful BLACK middle class city with hard working and retired professionals. A city to boast about. Largest African-American population in Florida at almost 80%.Thats something to be proud of. However, the demographics in our department agency wide does not reflect that. Old/current command staff, you did not keep the promise the citizens wanted when creating this agency. A department that was fair but racially/culturally represented the demographics of the city. If you are confused I will give you a few examples: Hialeah PD, Doral PD, and Miami PD. I cant imagine Hialeah PD's racial make-up being 80% African American (that would be not only be odd but culturally insensitive and foolish). However in MGPD the department's racial make-up is slightly above 20% African American in an almost all Afro-American city (80%). I'm not sure who initially dropped the ball on this one but I know who made it a point to recruit an all white CST Team of 12 with the exception of later throwing a bone or two to 2 or 3 blacks(you know who you are). Approximately almost 30 SGTs and only 5 blacks (lets even add the ones who were demoted or fired that's 10 now), approximately/almost 50 detectives and less then 15 are black. An ALL WHITE Internal Affairs Unit in a predominately black city???? (unacceptable and you know it). As a Hispanic officer I know this would have never happened in a majority all white city or Hispanic city. Everyone stays quite and pretend to turn their heads as if they don't see what is going on. To the officers who were thrown bones and now you turn your head as if nothing is wrong with this place, to the present command staff members who will soon be a thing of the past, and trust me a thing of the past (it has already begun). Many of you are wondering and some are afraid. Well be very afraid!!! The time is at hand and it really did not have to be this way. Your arrogant, negligent, careless, and selfish ways made it this way. The head people who you once followed or hid under have been chopped down (oooopps I'm sorry retired). YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE PART OF AN UNTOUCHABLE MAFIA FAMILY (COMMAND STAFF). Trust me you have NOT SEEN FAMILY YET until you have seen the one that's soon to be in place. A family of professionals bound together by over 100yrs of knowledge, brotherhood, common goals and aspirations that will encourage high standards, community service, and assist in the building of character and leadership within this agency and great city for all. Old regime you are exposed with NO protection. So many people you offended, so many you failed to lead, so many you hurt stabbed in the back and betrayed. Just know THE DOGS ARE LOOSE!!!
    I was with you up until the racial pandering bullshit. You understand that you're polarizing things when you say a specific race needs to represent the city, right? Justice is blind. I don't need to be black to treat people equally and humanely. Your post screams of racism and undermines your point. We're not Miami Gardens White Officers, Miami Gardens Black Officers or Miami Gardens Hispanic Officers, we're simply Miami Gardens Police Officers.

The specialized divisions need to be rebuilt from the ground up not to suit race but to incorporate maturity, experience and ability.

I've been doing this for a very very long time and I have seen and heard a lot. There was a lot said and a lot of truth in that last post by LatinoBlue. My brother if all you got from the post was a "specific race should represent the city" then you need to re-read the post. More representation amongst Afro-American absolutely yes. I did not get racial pandering from LatinoBlue!!! I get and agree with what he is saying. MG needs more representation in blacks in this department being that it is almost an all black city. The citizens deserve to be able to go file a complaint to IA and see people who look like them. The Afro-American families, kids, and teenagers of MG deserve and should see more black Detectives, SGTs, Capts, Majors, lawyers, and Chiefs and may one day be inspired to be the same. What Era are you from? Yes Justice is blind, and the Thin Blue Line is made up of many races religions and ethnicities. However, a police department should reflect the community it services. There are many advantages that comes with that. I don't agree with a 100% black agency and I do not remember LationBlue saying the entire make up of MG should be black. However slightly above 20% (black officers) at MGPD is unquestionably low. An all white IA is ridiculous and we will not get into the SGTs and specialized units. I mean come on BROOO!!?? Take the city of Hialeah, would it not be best to hire a reflective amount of Hispanic police officers to police that city? The reality is that Hispanic officers would probably have advantages in terms of relating, the language, and identifying with the culture in that environment. Well lets just go with your theory and hire 80% Arabic Muslim to police Miami and Hialeah.

What disturbs me is this, we would never have an issue with a majority white dominated police agency regardless of the racial make up of the city. Why? because for ages our European/white brothers have dominated the law enforcement profession. The minute we start talking about simply having more black representation department- wide its a problem; I understand for some people its difficult to imagine as many are deeply conditioned and unconsciously stuck in the past and just can't move forward in their thinking. So to the last author's post, the shit you just wrote sounds nice and all brotherly, but I see the true hidden message right behind your rhetoric. It is the modern day way of keeping people down!!!!

I apologize if the word represented in the 2nd paragraph, 3rd row, last sentence caused any confusion in my previous post. REPRESENTED has now been amended to REFLECTED. Hopes this helps..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast