New Chief - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New Chief

Re: New Chief

Quote Originally Posted by Facts
    The correct percentages for 2013 were 34% Black, 34% White and 32% Hispanic for MGPD. We are the most diverse police department in all of Florida. Be proud of that.
    Where in the hell did you get those numbers from????!!!!!

The numbers he quoted are............the real actual numbers. You may not like it but they are true. The command staff is also the most racially diverse large city police department in Florida. If you took the time to do your own research you would be able to quote actual numbers but then again that doesn't work for your viewpoint so you will go on pontificating about misinformation to sow divide and discontent. Shameful.

Let's not let race be the decider in ANYTHING. I laugh when I see that someone actually said AB is the Captain who should be promoted because he defines leadership!!?? Surely you jest!!! Is this the same AB that is NEVER here!! NEVER!!! I know he gets paid for 80 hours a pay period but what he is doing those 80 hours is anybody's guess. When I see some of these posts I realize there are people who will look at everything through the prism of race and that is it. That is their defining factor. It is what defines them. Truly it is sad. Call competency competency. Don't let race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religious beliefs or anything else decide who should or shouldn't get a position. Like a previous poster said, just because someone is hispanic or white they can't show empathy and understanding towards the community?? They can't be competent and professional?? WOW.........Isn't that in and of itself a racist belief and not some made up victimization complex??

If race made a difference in how much empathy is given to a community...then crimes wouldn't get solved in major black cities, like Atlanta, Detroit, Baltimore and Philly. We have officers from all of those places, and I guarantee you they can't say that if they spoke to a suspect/victim, or if a Hispanic or white cop spoke..it ever made a difference. Everyone on this posting that thinks it does...go back to the drawing board. All people see is blue. They see that uniform. They don't trust your ass, cause your black. They just see you as "da crackas".

If any of you had guts and truly stood by your comments you would put your name next to your comments. But I guess that is how you Floridians do things.

Man up and stop the hiding or are you that afraid of the people you are talking about......#internetbullies

Quote Originally Posted by Cowards
    If any of you had guts and truly stood by your comments you would put your name next to your comments. But I guess that is how you Floridians do things.

Man up and stop the hiding or are you that afraid of the people you are talking about......#internetbullies
    I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name. What is it?

OMG Mayor and Manager, we need direction and leadership, for crying out loud, please make a decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlen
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowards

I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name. What is it?

I'm not giving my name to anyone. That's what I like about this site. You can speak your mind tell the truth and not get in trouble for it.

McQueen from MPD is the top finalist right now.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345