New Chief
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Chief

New Chief

Any idea who the new chief will be?

Re: New Chief

I don't think that had been decided yet, but it is rumored that Major Alfred Lewers is going to be the new DC. The new Chief will be named soon I believe.

I'm pushing for Ralph.

It has been decided. You will see in April!

Congrats deputy Chief Alfred Lewers

Nope Ralph "big head" Suarez hes the man that has it locked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest357
    If this is true, stand by!!!!! Be careful what you wish for! But in the other hand, why would the new chief appoint someone that was 3 in command when all that crap was going on? I say start with a clean slate.

Heard Capt AB is on the short list for D/C

Quote Originally Posted by no f-king way
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest357
    If this is true, stand by!!!!! Be careful what you wish for! But in the other hand, why would the new chief appoint someone that was 3 in command when all that crap was going on? I say start with a clean slate.
    I hope they don't make that idiot D/C. This is the same guy who baits the city into any new BS "hug a thug" project that the good idea fairy brings his way. Never seen someone make police work so difficult. His heart is in the right place, but he should be working in a nice police department like Bay Harbor Islands or something. Here in MG, just put him in charge of paper clips...

I hope they don't make that idiot D/C. This is the same guy who baits the city into any new BS "hug a thug" project that the good idea fairy brings his way. Never seen someone make police work so difficult. His heart is in the right place, but he should be working in a nice police department like Bay Harbor Islands or something. Here in MG, just put him in charge of paper clips...
    I admit that he takes on a lot at one time but he is far from an idiot! You guys need to learn how to be part of the solution not the problem. Also remember that everyone in the Garden isn't a thug! I for one embrace and support change as long as it's positive.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast