S.O.T. - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: S.O.T.

Re: S.O.T.

[quote=Average Joe]
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by "Average Joe":1ql3s9av
    TTPD is not known for their tickets. Much like HCSO, they would love to see you write a ticket per shift. And unlike HCSO it can be very boring at times.
    WTF & LOL.......sure thing there Joseph. :roll:

Instead of slamming go talk to them. Educate yourself.[/quote:1ql3s9av]

Who are you to talk AJ? You consistently ACT like a KNOW-IT-ALL and slam just about everybody on here. You don't even work at HCSO anymore and haven't for years, yet you still pretend to know EVERYTHING. Quit acting so ****y towards everyone on here, or is being ****y just your typical way of ACTING around people? Seriously AJ, grow up my man.

[quote=Know it all][quote="Average Joe":3vs9khtl]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Average Joe":3vs9khtl
    TTPD is not known for their tickets. Much like HCSO, they would love to see you write a ticket per shift. And unlike HCSO it can be very boring at times.

Instead of slamming go talk to them. Educate yourself.[/quote:3vs9khtl]

Who are you to talk AJ? You consistently ACT like a KNOW-IT-ALL and slam just about everybody on here. You don't even work at HCSO anymore and haven't for years, yet you still pretend to know EVERYTHING. Quit acting so ****y towards everyone on here, or is being ****y just your typical way of ACTING around people? Seriously AJ, grow up my man.[/quote:3vs9khtl]

:lol: You are the poster child for what's wrong at HCSO.

Hmmmmm, maybe I am now a part of TTPD. Ever think of that?

Smile Re: S.O.T.

Does anyone know what is in the packing list for SOT? I'm trying to get a few things and I haven't seen it yet.

[quote=Average Joe][quote="Know it all":1fsqvh4i][quote="Average Joe":1fsqvh4i]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Average Joe":1fsqvh4i

Instead of slamming go talk to them. Educate yourself.[/quote:1fsqvh4i]

Who are you to talk AJ? You consistently ACT like a KNOW-IT-ALL and slam just about everybody on here. You don't even work at HCSO anymore and haven't for years, yet you still pretend to know EVERYTHING. Quit acting so ****y towards everyone on here, or is being ****y just your typical way of ACTING around people? Seriously AJ, grow up my man.[/quote:1fsqvh4i]

Hmmmmm, maybe I am now a part of TTPD. Ever think of that?[/quote:1fsqvh4i]

Sounds wonderful. Go play on the TTPD board since you might actually have a clue about the current climate there. We all know you have friends who still work at HCSO, and you think that makes you the cat's meow. I have a friend who works at TGH, but I am not so arrogant as to think I know all about TGH. STFU.

[quote=Guest][quote=Average Joe][quote="Know it all":2jr2kbag]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Average Joe":2jr2kbag
    Quote Originally Posted by "Average Joe":2jr2kbag

Instead of slamming go talk to them. Educate yourself.
    Who are you to talk AJ? You consistently ACT like a KNOW-IT-ALL and slam just about everybody on here. You don't even work at HCSO anymore and haven't for years, yet you still pretend to know EVERYTHING. Quit acting so ****y towards everyone on here, or is being ****y just your typical way of ACTING around people? Seriously AJ, grow up my man.[/quote:2jr2kbag]

Hmmmmm, maybe I am now a part of TTPD. Ever think of that?[/quote:2jr2kbag]

Sounds wonderful. Go play on the TTPD board since you might actually have a clue about the current climate there. We all know you have friends who still work at HCSO, and you think that makes you the cat's meow. I have a friend who works at TGH, but I am not so arrogant as to think I know all about TGH. STFU.[/quote:2jr2kbag]

Besides the administration being on the list "What is Wrong at HCSO" please add yourself. It is co-workers like you, with your piss poor attitudes, that made the good workers stay away from you.

[quote=Guest][quote=Average Joe][quote="Know it all"kzz4m9g]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Average Joe":okzz4m9g
    Quote Originally Posted by "Average Joe":okzz4m9g

Who are you to talk AJ? You consistently ACT like a KNOW-IT-ALL and slam just about everybody on here. You don't even work at HCSO anymore and haven't for years, yet you still pretend to know EVERYTHING. Quit acting so ****y towards everyone on here, or is being ****y just your typical way of ACTING around people? Seriously AJ, grow up my man.[/quote

Sounds wonderful. Go play on the TTPD board since you might actually have a clue about the current climate there. We all know you have friends who still work at HCSO, and you think that makes you the cat's meow. I have a friend who works at TGH, but I am not so arrogant as to think I know all about TGH. STFU.[/quotekzz4m9g][/quotekzz4m9g][/quotekzz4m9g]

My sentiments as well friend. I cannot stand people that act like know it alls. HCSO is full of these type of people. I have found that the people who consistently try to make others think that they know all the answers and have friends in special places, are doing this to make up for the fact that they lack self confidence in most areas of their life.

[quote=Average Joe][quote=Guest][quote="Average Joe":307ez00n][quote="Know it all":307ez00n]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Average Joe":307ez00n
    Quote Originally Posted by "Average Joe":307ez00n

Who are you to talk AJ? You consistently ACT like a KNOW-IT-ALL and slam just about everybody on here. You don't even work at HCSO anymore and haven't for years, yet you still pretend to know EVERYTHING. Quit acting so ****y towards everyone on here, or is being ****y just your typical way of ACTING around people? Seriously AJ, grow up my man.[/quote:307ez00n]

Hmmmmm, maybe I am now a part of TTPD. Ever think of that?[/quote:307ez00n]

Sounds wonderful. Go play on the TTPD board since you might actually have a clue about the current climate there. We all know you have friends who still work at HCSO, and you think that makes you the cat's meow. I have a friend who works at TGH, but I am not so arrogant as to think I know all about TGH. STFU.[/quote:307ez00n]

Besides the administration being on the list "What is Wrong at HCSO" please add yourself. It is co-workers like you, with your piss poor attitudes, that made the good workers stay away from you.[/quote:307ez00n]
    Sorry to ruin your day, but you're not my co-worker so I don't care if you like it or not.

Sorry to ruin your day, but you're not my co-worker so I don't care if you like it or not.
    Which is why you are more than likely hated by most of your co-workers, your supervisors and the staff.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345