City Attorney Darcy Fired!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Exclamation Re: City Attorney Darcy Fired!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GasFace
    Quote Originally Posted by Friend
    *****,*****,***** All of you...
    We know that's you Ricky Bobby. Enjoy that FREE state pension & DROP that you have and shut your mouth about ours. Has anyone ever told you that you talk too much.
    That ain't Ricky Bobby, that's the happy village idiot oops I mean "friend". Oh, and his response will be that he has worked for 30 years and he is super super happy. Yeah we know buddy, please go back to the happy rock you crawled up from and stay off our site.

Pointing out that we have a council full of corrupted officials and law breakers is not *****ing. We are informing the voters who they have running there city. Hopefully the FBI, MiamiDade public corruption unit, AG mortgage fraud unit, IRS, and any other agency is also monitoring. By the way these revelations are just the tip of the iceberg. Just wait and see the rest of the details coming soon.
    Hint: certain construction projects, audio and video taped evidence. Enjoy your freedom boys and girls. :shock:

Don't forget that your officers, the ones you betrayed are very very good at what they do. And the best part about it is that all that investigating and digging didn't cost the residents a single dime in tax money. It was done "on the house". Courtesy of the thin blue line.

Hopefully Ricky Bobby will stay with the CM once the dust clears. I like the guy but he does need to zip it every now and then. It almost seems at times like he is a kid in the worlds biggest toy shop.
    The CM I like as well because she seems to have more balls then anyone across the street, he'll even at he PD.

Re: City Attorney Darcy Fired!!!

Do you mean Ricky big mouth? Do yourself a favor and leave the training to the instructors. You don't know it all and it shows every time you open your mouth and interrupt the class.

You guys are pathetic all you do is ***** and yes i'm a voter and i'm voting for the current administration,because you not all are greedy and if you don't like it leave..THAT SIMPLE and yes I have a great retirement and live very well

You guys are pathetic all you do is ***** and yes i'm a voter and i'm voting for the current administration again because some of you not all are very greedy,if you don't like it very simple LEAVE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Justice
    We know that's you Ricky Bobby. Enjoy that FREE state pension & DROP that you have and shut your mouth about ours. Has anyone ever told you that you talk too much.
    That ain't Ricky Bobby, that's the happy village idiot oops I mean "friend". Oh, and his response will be that he has worked for 30 years and he is super super happy. Yeah we know buddy, please go back to the happy rock you crawled up from and stay off our site.

Pointing out that we have a council full of corrupted officials and law breakers is not *****ing. We are informing the voters who they have running there city. Hopefully the FBI, MiamiDade public corruption unit, AG mortgage fraud unit, IRS, and any other agency is also monitoring. By the way these revelations are just the tip of the iceberg. Just wait and see the rest of the details coming soon.
    Hint: certain construction projects, audio and video taped evidence. Enjoy your freedom boys and girls. :shock:

Don't forget that your officers, the ones you betrayed are very very good at what they do. And the best part about it is that all that investigating and digging didn't cost the residents a single dime in tax money. It was done "on the house". Courtesy of the thin blue line.

Hopefully Ricky Bobby will stay with the CM once the dust clears. I like the guy but he does need to zip it every now and then. It almost seems at times like he is a kid in the worlds biggest toy shop.
    The CM I like as well because she seems to have more balls then anyone across the street, he'll even at he PD.
    Can't happen soon enough.

What's pathetic is the amount of time you spend on our forums, hahaha, get a life you has been!!!

Dear Friend,

The mayor and council aren't saving you anything. In fact, they've caused you to lose money.

Your tax millage rate is the same now as it was when you had a large, fully-staffed police department. Your fees are the same or higher. You've saved nothing.

On the other hand, you've fewer police which means more crime. More crime means stores along 163 Street sit vacant, meaning your city collects fewer commercial real estate taxes. More crime means lower home values, which means less residential real estate taxes for your city. Less taxes (commercial and residential) means more cutbacks in city services. All of these things combine to create a city's death spiral.

Like the mayor, you're so consumed with hatred and animosity towards the police...you don't mind that your captain is steering your ship, the SS Opa Locka, right into a fiscal iceberg.

If the city where I live gutted my police department and if shootings and crime became the norm, I wouldn't applaud and encourage them nor would I see it as a positive for me and my family. But then, I don't see the officers in my community as enemies, I see them as protectors. I'm glad they're here and I wish I had more, not less, of them. And no offense, but unless you live in Eastern Shores, my community is nicer and safer than yours...and my home is more valuable than yours too!

Exclamation Re: City Attorney Darcy Fired!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Justice

Daddy and Son construction projects? Or the bar/club guys in ES?
    I can't hold the excitement any longer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123