Happened on his watch - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Happened on his watch

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by book 'em
    http://pas.fdle.state.fl.us/pas/pers...F36A9FA7D39DB8

Pictures are included on the FDLE website. Also look up Terry on HCSO's website. He's been busted too. Losers, all of you.

KILBURN, ANDREW KENNETH 09/02/1987 WHITE MALE PASCO CO SO
    KILBURN, ANDREW KENNETH Has Photograph 09/02/1987 WHITE MALE HERNANDO CO SO

KILBURN, RONALD CURTIS Has Photograph 03/26/1962 WHITE MALE HERNANDO CO SO

KILBURN, SYBIL ELAINE Has Photograph 12/25/1983 WHITE FEMALE HERNANDO CO SO

Come on WM, BM, BR and others, turn your friends family members in. You know where they are. Sweet Home Alabama, or is it Tennessee by Arrested Development?

Thanks for the info. We will look into this.
    Florence, Alabama is the vicinity one can be found.
    The other is in Tennessee, check Waynesboro area.

Steve, Are you really trying to compare the theft of vice money to the years and years of theft from the FOP? First of all, as soon as the administration found out about the theft from Vice that office was on lock down and everyone sent home... In the case of the FOP... you as well as other board members had knowledge for years and continued to turn a blind eye until the new board started pushing the issues. From what I understand you continues to lie to people saying you were "fixing things" lol Joke. So continue to bash employees of the Sheriff's Office and try to pass the buck. The fact is you are a Hack. :devil:

That's his game . He and his goons deflect deflect attention. Times up buckaroo. You and your goons are outta here.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest442
    That's his game . He and his goons deflect deflect attention. Times up buckaroo. You and your goons are outta here.
    That's just what they are used to doing, or were used to doing with the Nugget....he taught them well and I know he's proud of them. 8)

None of them would know the truth if it bit them in the arse. Deception, drunkenness and dumbasses, all of them.

Pictures are included on the FDLE website. Also look up Terry on HCSO's website. He's been busted too. Losers, all of you.

Come on WM, BM, BR and others, turn your friends family members in. You know where they are. Sweet Home Alabama, or is it Tennessee by Arrested Development?
    Is this the family where the daughter let her kids roam the streets while she was doped up? Did she ever get custody back? Didn't we just pop her old man for beating her too? Isn't this the family who owns a data info company, or something like that? Hmmmmm.
    If in fact this is who WM, BM, BR and others are hanging with, there's trouble down the road. Mark my word.
    I do believe NK was the victim of one of these crimes, so maybe she lied too and only did this for insurance reimbursement? Just sayin......
    I'll personally look into this.

Is this the family where the daughter let her kids roam the streets while she was doped up? Did she ever get custody back? Didn't we just pop her old man for beating her too? Isn't this the family who owns a data info company, or something like that? Hmmmmm.
    If in fact this is who WM, BM, BR and others are hanging with, there's trouble down the road. Mark my word.
    I do believe NK was the victim of one of these crimes, so maybe she lied too and only did this for insurance reimbursement? Just sayin......
    I'll personally look into this.
    Yup. The son who is wanted did time in TX for drugs too. Look him up.

SO sad.A traffic supervisor is posted on here and he comes out like a nut.Ya folks he has a badge and gun.I know scary isn't it.Good ole Al should send him back to Vincent skotcko for a mental check up.

SO sad.A traffic supervisor is posted on here and he comes out like a nut.Ya folks he has a badge and gun.I know scary isn't it.Good ole Al should send him back to Vincent skotcko for a mental check up.
    What's sad is the formers starting shit for people when they have no clue as to what they speak about. I don't think any supervisor is posting, however you continue to try to say they are. What's scary is that you used to have a badge and carry a gun when in fact you have no ethics whatsoever.
    You are nothing more then a bullshit artist, period. Shit stirring liar.

Hey **** I posted this topic. You have no clue who I am. Come get me big boy

So, tell us, where are these posts? I don't see anyone signing any name, however I do see you making assumptions, which are incorrect.

Go away, you've already made a complete ass out of yourself and removed all doubt as to your intelligence. It shows, you're not too damn bright and you have no earthly idea as to who is posting anything here.

Get over the hard on you have for the supervisor. You've started shit for no reason, and you lie, due to not knowing your head from your ass, boy! Yes, BOY. Now, go play with your toy, and the skank.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast