PBA / FOP who’s your daddy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PBA / FOP who’s your daddy

The police unions are throwing their support to Dems on account (EVIDENTLY) of FRS issues. Marland, tell me how that helps Tampa /St. Pete officers who have municipal pensions.
    http://www.saintpetersblog.com/sun-c...-sink-in-cd-13

Re: PBA / FOP who’s your daddy

“Pinellas law enforcement officers are proud to endorse Alex Sink for Florida’s 13th Congressional District,” said Mark Marland of the Sun Coast Police Benevolent Association. I am sure Mark got the proud support of all these Pinellas law enforcement officers.
    Go Dems! Go Obama! Go Alex Sink! Go Crist! Go Kriseman! Go Go!.......Go Kurt Donley!
    Largo PD
    Indian Shores PD
    Gulfport PD
    Pinellas Park PD
    Kenneth City PD
    St. Pete PD
    Pinellas schools police
    Tarpon Springs PD
    Retired Officers
    SAO
    US Marshalls (esp.the Hydra victim)

I don't think the elections anymore are about D or R. I for one am not opposed to the endorsement. I follow politics and I have noticed over the last several years that the Reps continually go after our pensions both municipal and FRS. Not all Reps attack the pensions but a vast majority do if it wasn't for some of the dems helping out law enforcement locally, statewide, and nationally the pensions would already be gutted. If you listen to Jolly he is after pension reform also.

Another Republican filed bill attacking municipal pension enhancement money.

HB 509 - Local Government Pension Reform
    General Bill by Caldwell
    Local Government Pension Reform: Requires that firefighter pension plans meet certain requirements in order to receive insurance premium tax revenues; revises existing payment provisions & provides for additional mandatory payment by municipality or special fire control district to firefighters' pension trust fund; deletes provision basing availability of additional benefits upon state funding; revises provisions relating to municipalities & special fire control districts that have their own pension plans & want to participate in distribution of tax fund; authorizes municipality to implement certain changes to local law plan; requires that police officer pension plans meet certain requirements in order to receive insurance premium tax revenues; deletes provision allowing local law plan to limit amount of overtime payments which can be used for retirement benefit calculations; revises existing payment provisions & providing for an additional mandatory payment by municipality to police officers' retirement trust fund; revises provisions relating to municipalities that have their own pension plans for police officers & want to participate in distribution of tax fund; requires plan sponsors to have defined contribution plan in place by certain date; authorizes municipality to implement certain changes to local law plan; provides declaration of important state interest.
    Effective Date: July 1, 2014
    Last Event: Now in Government Operations Subcommittee on Thursday, January 16, 2014 1:58 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Sick puke
    “Pinellas law enforcement officers are proud to endorse Alex Sink for Florida’s 13th Congressional District,” said Mark Marland of the Sun Coast Police Benevolent Association. I am sure Mark got the proud support of all these Pinellas law enforcement officers.
    Go Dems! Go Obama! Go Alex Sink! Go Crist! Go Kriseman! Go Go!.......Go Kurt Donley!
    Largo PD
    Indian Shores PD
    Gulfport PD
    Pinellas Park PD
    Kenneth City PD
    St. Pete PD
    Pinellas schools police
    Tarpon Springs PD
    Retired Officers
    SAO
    US Marshalls (esp.the Hydra victim)
    You're a libby tool. Short sighted. If you think the libs are looking out for our best interests, you are a pure dumbass. They'd rather give our money to the dope smoking, free handouts, phones etc...you know where. If this country became fiscally strong again, we'd have a better chance to get raises. Do your homework, moron. Then go out and hug your precious tree. Maybe it will grow money for you, you short sighted moron.

Yep, you show me Jolly putting out a definitive statement that he will not mess with pensions, otherwise, Sink is getting my vote. At this point, I don't care about either the Fox news agenda against Dems or the MSNBC agenda against Reps, I just want my pension left alone and to retire in peace.

Exclamation Re: PBA / FOP who’s your daddy

Happy valentines day Kurt. Send your list of approved candidates to PBA and I'm sure they'll endorse them all. XOX

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/ripti..._calls_gov.php
    Is Roll Call written to appeal to prison guards in Chattahoochee? Or guido thugs?
    Or just plain lowbrow dooshes? Such a highly principled outfit.

http://tbo.com/pinellas-county/newto...ests-20140214/
    Kriseman threw $100,000 to Wengay’s pet project. This is what PBA dues buy with the likes of Sink and Crist. Meanwhile today the Slimes reports a city budget shortfall of $2.3 million and so Kriseman’s team announced a really fun contest between departments to see who can cut spending the most.

Letsremember what charlie did during T.N's shooting called FDLE into it real pro police

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast