fish

Thread: fish

fish

Fish i just heard that newman didnt win hahajajaj. Well papa thats what you and orlando get for look through my files trying to get me out. Carma sapingos. Hopefully we will get along with sm now..fish y is it that no one likes u. Here in sw we hate you

Re: fish

Looks like OMC's fatty godmother LOST. Stoddard WON. I guess he has other FISH to fry now.

You know it hahaha....

SWPD: here fishy fishy fishy........

Guess you should have tried detecting instead of spending all your time in OMC's office talking about your coworkers.

OMC, guess you should have spent some time as a cop, a sgt, a lt, or something other than a reserve and a security guard

Fish what have you done now ???

http://thestrawbuyer.blogspot.com/2014/ ... n.html?m=1

Do you remember when you would sit on the chief's office and act like you were Gods gifted son? Well let me tell you that I hope they reveal who you really are and that the reveal the type of person that you are. Now that we all know you are a convicted criminal I hope all your working cases as a detective should be reviewed. You are worthless and you are a bigger cancer to the department than Munoz. Karma has caught up with you and I hope you run. You can't escape the inevitable.

Unregistered

Angry FOP President

This is the real FOP president. Someone who does not value or care about this department. When was the last time anyone asked us the FOP members “what do you want to see in the next FOP negotiation?”.

Did you know that negotiations are happening now?????? Do you know where we stand on the pension ? Or on the 185 FUND!!!!

This is the real FOP president. Look at the link above. Remove yourself and let the Officers decide whats best for us.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is the real FOP president. Someone who does not value or care about this department. When was the last time anyone asked us the FOP members “what do you want to see in the next FOP negotiation?”.

Did you know that negotiations are happening now?????? Do you know where we stand on the pension ? Or on the 185 FUND!!!!

This is the real FOP president. Look at the link above. Remove yourself and let the Officers decide whats best for us.
    Buddy, just keep on getting your Beach and SMPD Pension. Shut Up...Know your Role and thanks for ALL the Great Things you did here in South Miami. NADA ZILCH NOTHING ZERO!!!!

Unregistered

Fish

Sorry, it is not me talking trash about you on here. I would use my name. Respectfully submitted, L. Fata