State Fair - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: State Fair

Re: State Fair

Quote Originally Posted by PopeyesEBT
    One final note before I get off my soap box. There is a trial winding down in Jax similar to the Zimmerman trial where a white guy shot a mouthy black male and killed him. The white guy is being charged for murder and hopefully is acquitted. The day has come where we are all tired of your BS race card, and your criminal lawlessness. You will see more of this to come. People taking matters in to there own hands, because we all have it with your behavior, and BS blame games that justify your criminal, and animal like behavior. This is a rude awaking that the country has gone to hell in a hand basket and hard working Americans are tired of being victimized by black thugs who take what they want , while getting free handouts. It's a sick world when you blame your misbehavior on race and not hold yourselves accountable. One thing is for sure, I have extra ammo.
    I got your back brother! It's pathetic just how much the white middle class has to endure in the name of being politically correct. I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that all of this lawlessness will eventually lead to a race war in this country. So many brave Americans have given their lives in battle to defend the freedoms and dignity of the United States and to witness what is happening just makes me sick. A "Hero" to todays youth is almost always somebody like Lebron James or some other spoiled and grossly overpaid athlete. I would like to see Lebron James put on a real uniform just once and go engage a real opponent on the front lines of Afghanistan or Iraq. Instead todays youth listen to Rap music with lyrics about killing the police and how they are harrassed in America. Then we have idiots like Obama who get elected solely based on their skin color and completely destroy this country while the white middle class sits back and does nothing. Those black youth running rampant and attacking innocent people at the state fair is just a blip on the radar for whats to come in the future of this country. If Obamacare does not sink us all by itself, then the growing divide in America surely will. For those who don't believe a race war is inevidible in this country based upon it's current path, you and your family will be the first victims to fall prey. Now go enjoy the zoo, whoops, I meant state fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WolffeinPasco
    Good one Blog. And apparently, it was a Big Deal also for the Colonel, who got on TV and stated that a Deputy was attacked. And that Deputies were pelted with candy apples. And I think the Sheriff thinks its a big deal too.
    It must be a big deal when the parents of that teen that ran across I-4, and lost when he decided to take on a 3000lb vehicle going 70 mph, and lost, has gathered a legal team....
    I don't think the family will get a dime...They threw the punk out at 2000, and he got hit at 2245...

And remember that they were all tossed from the Orient Rd gate. All he had to do was walk a few hundred yards and turn right onto Orient Rd and walk under the overpass. But for what ever reason he elected to roam the area and then tried to run across I-4.

It is very sad, but I don't think the SO is as responsible as many think.

I heard the Col say they were "beefing up security"..... We have like 30 open positions for Friday night.... :x It's looks like the Admin picked the wrong time to start enforcing the 72 HR rule.... It looks like the Col might have to get out there Fri night and work one of the open fair positions, I'm sure he has some of his 72 hr's left for the month.....
    They're deploying all eight Street Crimes Units to the fair Friday through Monday. The problem was last weekend, but as usual we're a day late and a buck short and now in overkill mode.

As for the comment about MAGTF, they were useless. Good riddance.

The office stop using magft at the fair and strawberry festival after magft got rough and threw some connected plant city people out of the festival. I wonder if they will bring magft back next year because last Friday night they sure could've used them!

I turned on the news this morning and the family was having a vigil for "Pee Wee" who died while crossing I-4 after being kicked out of the fair. A clear indication that the family intends to sue and blame the HCSO as well as the fair authority. Pee Wee was a good boy. He was caught up with the wrong crowd, and just getting his life together. Rather than run a story like this how about you run a story about how he was ejected for participating in a riot, and was stupid enough to cross a 8 lane interstate highway.

Then we have idiots like Obama who get elected solely based on their skin color and completely destroy this country while the white middle class sits back and does nothing.
    As long as we have white middle America continually being STUPID at the polling booths, you're right - NOTHING is going to change for the better.

The one thing that scares me the most? An idiot with a voting card.

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe
    Quote Originally Posted by WolffeinPasco
    Good one Blog. And apparently, it was a Big Deal also for the Colonel, who got on TV and stated that a Deputy was attacked. And that Deputies were pelted with candy apples. And I think the Sheriff thinks its a big deal too.
    It must be a big deal when the parents of that teen that ran across I-4, and lost when he decided to take on a 3000lb vehicle going 70 mph, and lost, has gathered a legal team....
    I don't think the family will get a dime...They threw the punk out at 2000, and he got hit at 2245...

And remember that they were all tossed from the Orient Rd gate. All he had to do was walk a few hundred yards and turn right onto Orient Rd and walk under the overpass. But for what ever reason he elected to roam the area and then tried to run across I-4.

It is very sad, but I don't think the SO is as responsible as many think.
    Agreed! It's not as if the HCSO or the Fair Commission told him to run across I-4.
    That teen "chose" to run across I-4. Again, he made a terrible decision, which cost him his life.

I would hope that one day, we can stop pointing fingers and passing the blame game, and start taking accountability for our own actions.... Yeah. Like that's ever going to happen. :roll:

Want to point fingers. Why did his parents let him run with the crowd he was running with? Why did the parents allow him to go to the fair without checking it out first to make sure there were not problems on these nights?

Pictures showed him with a cell phone, why did he not use it and call them?

Quote Originally Posted by HCSO-magft
    The office stop using magft at the fair and strawberry festival after magft got rough and threw some connected plant city people out of the festival. I wonder if they will bring magft back next year because last Friday night they sure could've used them!
    Go figure! Some people from Plant City....say no more. Hmm, I wonder who at HCSO would be offended by a Plant City connected incident. Typical corrupt Plant City politics at work & using HCSO's well known Plant City Staffers as they're Do-Boys!

MAGTF has always been willing to help out any police agency in the area, free of charge, yet the almighty HCSO bows to the political pressure and becomes the only agency in Central Florida who mysteriously has a problem with MAGTF. Can I puke yet!

HCSO has become without any doubt the absolute worst law enforcement agency in Florida. They have to pay slightly higher then some of the other agencies just so they can recruit or keep anyone. Even the pay hasn't help recently with attrition and it's not just folks retiring either. Four deputies on my platoon alone are all quitting within the next 5 months to take other jobs and 3 more are retiring. I've given up any hope for this office as long as sheriff Gee is here. It feels like the office is rapidly caving in like a sinkhole. Who will be swallowed up next is the question.

Here is another question: Where was the Jail's TACT Team (currently renamed SSD Deputies) at? In years past we use to work the State Fair, Strawberry Festival and all the parades. This could of easily put another 20 to 30 deputies on the ground.

Nice to see all this riot training I got at 34th Street prior to the RNC getting put to use.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast