State Fair - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: State Fair

Re: State Fair

Quote Originally Posted by roger
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    We don't need a stupid union... most of these "problems" are all in your head. Manpower is our only serious issue. Morale would improve dramatically if we were appropriately staffed.

Tell that to the 1-200 15 year olds who made you guys look like complete bumbling fools at the fair........
    LMAO-- :lol: ....heavily armed with candy apples you might add. Then as typical for such a screwed up agency, the immediate knee jerk reaction of now assigning bunches of extra deputies when their no longer needed. Just "Brilliant" Mr Sheriff Gee, how would this county survive without such a stout leader as yourself.....barf, puke, vomit, upchuck, throw-up!!!! Well, it's not like the agency had any warning or intel based upon prior years with similar acts of "Wilding" taking place, right?.........ooooops ops: ops: ops: :cry: ......Okay, skip that thought. After all facts now considered, ummmm.....yup, the deputies on hand that night did in fact get their butts whooped by a bunch of ghetto boyz at the same planned event that occurs every year on the first "student day" Friday at the State Fair. It was also discovered that this "wilding" event was very well advertised throughout the County's public school system and should have been absolutely foreseen by the HCSO school resource deputies. Maybe if Mr Sheriff Gee got out from behind his closed door fortress at the downtown operations center except for lunch every once in a blue moon and actually talked & visited with his deputies (I know thats asking alot) just maybe this poorly planned & staffed ass whooping could & should have been prevented. This was also a missed opportunity for the wonderful Mr Sheriff Gee to put his helicopter piloting to the test and use the choppers "flare system" to hone in on and rescue some warm candy apples.. :snicker:

We should have FOP, IUPA and PBA give us their sales pitch. I'd like to ask questions!

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe
    I don not know if you know this NB, but the PB did just that. They went out and thought they had found someone to run against the Sheriff, that was until the Sheriff hired him as a Major.
    I did not know that A.J. but I would have to say that was a smart move by the sheriff to ensure that he would run unopposed.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    We should have FOP, IUPA and PBA give us their sales pitch. I'd like to ask questions!
    Call Jeff Edmondson 941-350-9170 . International Union of Police Associations (IUPA). He has great info. But I agree we should have the Unions give us a presentation.

[quote=The Nitely Blog]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Average Joe":22f601wp
    I don not know if you know this NB, but the PB did just that. They went out and thought they had found someone to run against the Sheriff, that was until the Sheriff hired him as a Major.
    I did not know that A.J. but I would have to say that was a smart move by the sheriff to ensure that he would run unopposed.[/quote:22f601wp]

Yup, once he was in the fold and the election in hand he turned on the PBA and those running it.

New Raw video emerges of 200 Deputies at Florida State Fair holding back the Wilding Teenagers

[youtube:2lzzr5lr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNkvBZBBqFM&feature=youtu.be[/youtube:2lzzr5lr]

[quote=Average Joe][quote="The Nitely Blog":2jypw27q]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Average Joe":2jypw27q
    I did not know that A.J. but I would have to say that was a smart move by the sheriff to ensure that he would run unopposed.[/quote:2jypw27q]

Yup, once he was in the fold and the election in hand he turned on the PBA and those running it.[/quote:2jypw27q]
    :snicker:

Apparently that wasn't good enough for him, as he now has turned on just about everybody at the office, with the exception of his inner circle of brown nosing butt buddies. I personally went out of my way to help David out when he was running for office and personally gave my word to some folks that were against him, that David would run a solid and family oriented sheriff's office if they voted for him. I feel absolutely betrayed by him. David used me, just like he has done to many others I know. After he plays you as somebody he likes and takes whatever political advantages he can use by your association with him, he slowly starts to ignore you, doesn't return phone calls and basically puts you in his rear view mirror. He did this to me and will continue to do this to others who are naive like I was at the time. I'm more then very disappointed with David and just waiting for the day to come again when he needs a favor or information about something. He won't like what I have to say to him, rest assured he will never get any of my help or time ever again. Knowing how David operates, treats and feels about people, you poor *******s at Hillsborough S.O. Most definately need at least a Union, if not a Lawyer on stand-by for you.

Davids goal was to eventually go federal, as in federal politics and planned on using Hcso as a stepping stone to get ahead. Since David has become to important I imagine and no longer returns phone calls, I have lost touch. My guess is that he has found his own little kingdom at Hcso and may have decided to stay where he is longer then ever anticipated. Another reason why he can afford to now treat people, even his own deputies, like dirt. I listen to the news and I'm always expecting to hear where he got caught up in some type of scandal. I just get the feeling that something just ain't right is going on with him and the office. I do hope I'm wrong, but I fear that I am not. Later my friends.

Think the Col is punishing us, because he still has sent our pay roll over

Quote Originally Posted by Pay Me
    Think the Col is punishing us, because he still has sent our pay roll over
    Awwww, don't worry dude he'll get to it soon enough. He's probably just tryin' to figure out which 200 of ya were working on that first Friday night that's all. :shock: :snicker:

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789