State Fair - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: State Fair

Re: State Fair

Young feral teen apes running wild "F"ING up everything nice.

Got to love Hillsborough's juvenile justice system .

Quote Originally Posted by FRJ Posse
    Here is another question: Where was the Jail's TACT Team (currently renamed SSD Deputies) at? In years past we use to work the State Fair, Strawberry Festival and all the parades. This could of easily put another 20 to 30 deputies on the ground.

Nice to see all this riot training I got at 34th Street prior to the RNC getting put to use.
    Doesn't the office have a SIRT team too? Seems like a riot is right up their alley.

Remember ladies & gentleman, this is the new kinder & gentler HCSO. We wouldn't want to send out the wrong message and offend anyone by looking prepared.

Heres a thought for you all; What would have happened in the media & public opinion if this was a large African American event and a sevetal hundred WHITE JUVENILES started running through the crowd like just set free caged animals and started to attack & rob all the black visitors at the event?

How long would it take to become a National incident and labeled a "Hate Crime"? Not to mention how quickly Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and all the other phony activists would be showing up and staging a march to the Mayors Office or Sheriffs Office, demanding the arrest & conviction of every white petson involved! You all know damn well that this is exactly what would happen. The media would have a field day with it and if the youth struck & killed on I-4 would have been one of the white participants, the media never would have broadcast a sympathetic funeral service and tell the history of the fine young "white boy" who was just trying to turn his life around!!! What a flippin joke the media and our clueless society has become. They are all the perfect victims & targets for the "poor me" race card game.

Don't forget to check your tax returns due to Tampa & Hillsborough county being ground zero for all the fraudulent claims being submitted by ALL African Americans involved!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Deal
    The Fair Authority and Vendors didn't loose any money. Everyone there got in for free, and the vast majority of people were not buying anything or going on the rides. They were standing in the midway waiting to record the next fight / robbery / knock out game on a cell phone. Again, too many opinions from people who were not there to see what was going on, and too many opinions from people who USED to work at the office. Go away, enjoy your retirement. The county is not what it was back when you were relevant.

And to the racist who thinks it is OK to shoot "blacks" for being "mouthy"; we don't need you either.
    Your kiddin' right? No one lost money? I would suggest instead of taking that next criminal justice course at the local college that you sign up for a Business, Economics or Politics course instead.

The Fair Authority lost money with the early shut down of the event. They will also loose money in the future due to all of the patrons that were there that were not part of this "wilding" and will never visit the fair in the future due to their experiences that night. The money that will have to be spent on public relations in the wake of this "wilding" night to try and get innocent bystanders to come back to the fair also need to be figured into the equation.

No venders lost any money? Those candy apples that were stolen and thrown cost money to produce as well as the lost revenue that would have been made by there sale. The other food and beverage venders lost money with the early shut down by not being open in order to sale more deep fried this or that and beverages to wash it down with, The venders in the Expo Hall lost out on potential sales. The games on the midway lost revenue as well with the early closing. No one lost money? You may want to rethink that remark.

As far as the opinions go did you forget that you work for a politician that is elected by the voters of the county in which you serve? People (voters), whether there at the fair or not do have opinions on the subject and their opinions do matter. Especially come election time.

Your right. I am retired and am no longer relevant at HCSO, assuming I ever was, but I am a property owner in Unincorporated Hillsborough County and a Tax Payer there. So even though I now reside out of state I still have an active interest on how HCSO handles or fails to handle crime and criminals.

Not to mention the tens of thousands of dollars that are now being spent having all 8 street crimes units working the event every day now, though ridiculously silly since it's been known year after year exactly which night these SAME EXACT problems occur every year. Then the future tens of thousands that will need to be spent to control these little savages. Any time they get more then 3 of them together, they turn into wild animals. I mean it's like one hundred percent predictable. Times that number by a hundred and it turns into a " planet of the apes" movie.

Only a complete fool would go into the law emforcement profession now. The animals are now allowed to run the zoo and sit there with their little cell phone cameras just waiting to make every incident with the police look like police brutality. Yet they run around daily and practice a life of thuggery. Well quantomitra shandeleria and the rest of her 10 kids she dropped off at the state fair "child care" center for the night so that she could go do some felony shoplifting, can kiss my anus!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Young feral teen apes running wild "F"ING up everything nice.

Got to love Hillsborough's juvenile justice system .
    Yea and to think that these same worthless specimens of the human race will be the first ones getting all the Government hand-outs from the Obama administration and it's spend, spend, spend policies. All at the expense of the white middle class as usual. All we do is help the wealthy get richer and sustain the lazy lifestyle of the career unemployed. No wonder my back aches having to carry all they're weight everyday. America was doomed for good the moment dumb-ass voters elected Obama to a second term in office. It was the only re-election in this entire country that was worse then the David Gee re-election. So you know it had to be a historically bad vote!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Not to mention the tens of thousands of dollars that are now being spent having all 8 street crimes units working the event every day now, though ridiculously silly since it's been known year after year exactly which night these SAME EXACT problems occur every year. Then the future tens of thousands that will need to be spent to control these little savages. Any time they get more then 3 of them together, they turn into wild animals. I mean it's like one hundred percent predictable. Times that number by a hundred and it turns into a " planet of the apes" movie.

Only a complete fool would go into the law emforcement profession now. The animals are now allowed to run the zoo and sit there with their little cell phone cameras just waiting to make every incident with the police look like police brutality. Yet they run around daily and practice a life of thuggery. Well quantomitra shandeleria and the rest of her 10 kids she dropped off at the state fair "child care" center for the night so that she could go do some felony shoplifting, can kiss my anus!
    And before I retired Street Crimes always had to work the Fair. Whoever stopped using them was stupid.

And people say St Pete PD is a joke.......Ok, lets see.

St Pete can have HUGE crowds at major league baseball games downtown and handle things just fine......Have first Friday, etc......

Tampa can have Gasparilla Knight Parade, Ybor, Guavaween, and on and on.....100 times the crowd of thugs and flat out take care of business by putting people in jail, having wagons on hand to fill up if necessary.....

And HCSO gets flat out overrun and made to look absolutely foolish at a podunk fair on Hwy 301 and within the next week they send a "letter" to the community organizers?? WTF!

Quote Originally Posted by mDep
    And people say St Pete PD is a joke.......Ok, lets see.

St Pete can have HUGE crowds at major league baseball games downtown and handle things just fine......Have first Friday, etc......

Tampa can have Gasparilla Knight Parade, Ybor, Guavaween, and on and on.....100 times the crowd of thugs and flat out take care of business by putting people in jail, having wagons on hand to fill up if necessary.....

And HCSO gets flat out overrun and made to look absolutely foolish at a podunk fair on Hwy 301 and within the next week they send a "letter" to the community organizers?? WTF!
    I'm disgusted by this office, a place I was once proud to serve for. Now it has become solely just a "job" and a bad one at that. If this was just a isolated incident it would be different, but it's not and hasn't been for quite some time. This office desperately needs new leadership at just about every level, starting directly with sheriff Gee and Chief Docobo. Every day it's something new on the list of negative directives. I can't believe the sheriff does not even have the decency to show his face to his deputies anymore. The Chief is no better, if not worse. They both hide like a couple of cowards. I have heard and no doubt believe that they both have social anxiety disorders! Thats just great, when these two are needed now more then ever, to come out of hiding and start actually leading a sheriff's office that is becoming torn apart from within. Please.....how do we go about gathering the "no confidence" vote needed to rid the office of sheriff Gee ASAP? Seriously, whats the process so we can get it started immediately. He apparently does not have enough moral decency or self pride to do the right thing and step down, so lets officially force him out before he gets one of us killed! This office won't last another year like these past ones. Every day it keeps getting worse. Fu&%ing sick of it.

Ah my friend, let me enlighten you. Per the Sheriff and Chief in staff meeting this past Tuesday, the Sheriff is finishing this term, which is 2 more years through 2016, and then he plans on running and serving a another 4 years, which would then be his 4th term and run through 2020. Your fan favorite, the Chief, will stay by his side through 2016 and then re-evaluate his stay, if wanted by the Sheriff, for part or all of the following 4 years or until they figure out who to give the keys of the Chevy to.

Power is an addictive thing my friend and where else are either of them going to get what they have here? The answer is nowhere and you can solve that mystery through your own common sense, which is a dirty euphemism 'round here. So you see, the song will remain the same and the titanic will hit the iceberg. Where is the string quartet for the upper deck? LOL

Sit back, grab some mild duds and popcorn 'cause it's gonna be a long ride. I will bet you won't recognize this Office in 2 years. Once most of the current senior staff hauls azz, they will be replaced by outside do boys and do girls hand picked from their Fed retirement by the Chief. The pattern is set. Why do you think 2 captains just jumped ship to find other gigs? They knew the oak leaf Major title was never gonna be theirs. Why not aspire to higher things and get off the titanic before iceberg?!

Anyho' just wanted you to have the great news that our current leaders are here to stay wallowing at the public money trough.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast