the resolution

Thread: the resolution

the resolution

The patients in Florida would like to point out:
    Florida Health Officials reported there are 1.6 MILLION Floridians that would be eligible for treatment using medical cannabis. That is acknowledgement of medical value, the numbers are taken from those with diseases that are clearly documented to benefit from medical cannabis. That means those people tried everything else and found more relief and benefit from cannabis than standard treatment. Why would we deny this for Floridians?

Science has discovered the endocannabinoid system. As Raphael Mechoulem, the man who originally discovered THC in 1964 and has been studying cannabis ever since, whose team discovered the endocannabinoid system in 1987, states, "There is barely a biological or physiological system in our bodies in which the endocannabinoids do not participate".

The ECS (endocannabinoid system) is a modulator of physiological functions in the central nervous system, in the autonomic nervous system, the endocrine network, the immune system, the gastrointestinal tract, the reproductive system, in microcirculation, and the cytokine network, which is the source of inflammation, the cause of nearly if not all disease. Just as diabetics do not produce enough insulin some people don't produce enough endocannabinoids. The cannabinoids in cannabis are so close to our own that they work the same.

Speaking about raw cannabis juiced, researcher Dr William L. Courtney states, "It (cannabis) has captures these molecules that help our bodies regulatory system be more effective. The bottom line is it's a dietary essential that helps all 210 cell types function more effectively. I don't even refer to it as medicine anymore, strictly as a dietary essential."

Thousands of deaths each year in the U.S. are caused by MRSA. A recent study shows hemp fabric stops the spread of Staph and MRSA. In light of that, with the Staph and MRSA epidemic in most U.S. Hospitals wouldn't it be wise to use hemp fabric for all hospital bedding, towels, clothing and curtains? Isn't saving lives and ending MRSA worth changing the policy?

No one should have a gun in their face from law enforcement, be arrested, humiliated, degraded or treated as a subculture for their choice of medicine and/or health needs.

We ask you to change your resolution!

Recently I was asked, "If you only had 3 pieces of "empirical scientific data" to present in favor of de-scheduling cannabis off the Controlled Substances Act, which would they be?!
    My Answer:
    THE ENDOCANNABINOID SYSTEM: PHYSIOLOGY AND PHARMACOLOGY
    http://alcalc.oxfordjournals.org/content/40/1/2.long

Role of the endocannabinoid system in food intake, energy homeostasis and regulation of the endocrine pancreas.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21055418

Antineoplastic and apoptotic effects of cannabinoids. N-acylethanolamines: protectors or killers?
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18438336

Re: the resolution

With tears of joy and a deeply heartfelt renewed faith in humanity, I thank the Florida Sheriff's Association and those involved for changing your stance and voicing support for bill HB 843 in the Florida House Criminal Justice Subcommittee Hearing yesterday. I am sure the entire neighborhood heard me when I read, "The Florida Sheriff's Association, which adamantly opposes a constitutional amendment to legalize marijuana for medical use in Florida, surprised many when it choose not to speak up but said only: "in support."

in this news article: http://www.bradenton.com/2014/03/05/502 ... rylink=cpy

On behalf of all the patients, THANK YOU!

We all hope when it comes to HB 859 - Medical Use Of Cannabis, the Cathy Jordan Medical Cannabis Act, you have the same compassion, understanding and support for those that need a higher THC level like the cancer patients and so many others that suffer health ailments cannabis has shown to be so effective in helping improve their quality of life, or body's ability to function.

Again, I and many others are so deeply touched by your compassion and understanding, it has given me, and I know so many others new hope, a refreshed view of law enforcement, and strength to continue.

Thank you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1944821
    With tears of joy and a deeply heartfelt renewed faith in humanity, I thank the Florida Sheriff's Association and those involved for changing your stance and voicing support for bill HB 843 in the Florida House Criminal Justice Subcommittee Hearing yesterday. I am sure the entire neighborhood heard me when I read, "The Florida Sheriff's Association, which adamantly opposes a constitutional amendment to legalize marijuana for medical use in Florida, surprised many when it choose not to speak up but said only: "in support."

in this news article: http://www.bradenton.com/2014/03/05/502 ... rylink=cpy

On behalf of all the patients, THANK YOU!

We all hope when it comes to HB 859 - Medical Use Of Cannabis, the Cathy Jordan Medical Cannabis Act, you have the same compassion, understanding and support for those that need a higher THC level like the cancer patients and so many others that suffer health ailments cannabis has shown to be so effective in helping improve their quality of life, or body's ability to function.

Again, I and many others are so deeply touched by your compassion and understanding, it has given me, and I know so many others new hope, a refreshed view of law enforcement, and strength to continue.

Thank you.
    Good. Now go back in your bedroom and play your computer games while your mom makes you lunch, you irresponsible, overweight, un-achieving pothead. Marijuana may have some legitimate medical use in some cases, but let's face it - the real intent is to get it legalized for recreational use. And don't we already have too many fat, lazy Americans that demand to be supported by those that work for a living? Do we really need more parasites here?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good. Now go back in your bedroom and play your computer games while your mom makes you lunch, you irresponsible, overweight, un-achieving pothead. Marijuana may have some legitimate medical use in some cases, but let's face it - the real intent is to get it legalized for recreational use. And don't we already have too many fat, lazy Americans that demand to be supported by those that work for a living? Do we really need more parasites here?
    LOL! I love how weedheads are lazy and don't care about others, but once the issue is medical marijuana, that can't support it enough.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ha, He probably works for 5 Star Pizza.