Sergeant Marrero - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Sergeant Marrero

Good looking, great hair, but floss on occasions :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by Affirmative Action
    At least Marrero didn't get promoted because of his sexual orientation like a Sergeant who has no real police experience and is clueless about the job did a few years ago. Lucky for that person the former Hialeah narc was always nearby to run both squads. You have to love it when an unqualified person gets a position they have not earned just because of politics, and then people wonder why this country has gone to s**t. Marrero congrats on getting #2 brother.
    Hey Affirmative Action, you're talking out of your ass. Are you Qualified? Maybe if YOU would have been smart enough, you would of taken the promotional exam. Maybe you did and you were too stupid to score a high mark. Don't take it out on anyone that is trying to move up and dedicated time to studying to do well on the exam. Yes, Marrero deserves the promotion, but so does that certain female sergeant that you're referring to.I know you don't have the balls to say it, but we all know whom you're referring to. Don't be a *****, and man up. Next time put some effort into the next promotional exam. In the mean time, follow her orders!

Big Guy took over an agency with absolutely no direction or leadership. Having been lead by fat ass for so long, Big Gut appears to be some type of savior. Ask the guys at the City or even School Board about Big Guy. He is a slimy fraud that is kissing the ass of Crazy Joe.
    Big Guy Sucks....you will see.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG GUY
    Big Guy took over an agency with absolutely no direction or leadership. Having been lead by fat ass for so long, Big Gut appears to be some type of savior. Ask the guys at the City or even School Board about Big Guy. He is a slimy fraud that is kissing the ass of Crazy Joe.
    Stop your complaining. You're just mad because you didn't do well on the exam. If you spent more time studying and less time on this site complaining you may have your stripes too. LMAO

As far as the Big Guy goes, he's número UNO in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Regent
    Stop your complaining. You're just mad because you didn't do well on the exam. If you spent more time studying and less time on this site complaining you may have your stripes too. LMAO

BIG GUY SUCKS!

You wouldn't know a book if one feel from a shelf and hit you in the head. I got your número UNO right here.

BIG GUY SUCKS!

Big Guy fired my Rabbi. Now I'll never get promoted. In addition, he instituted a written exam based on job knowledge. Just another reason why I think the Big Guy Sucks!

[quote=BIG GUY]
    Quote Originally Posted by "BIG GUY":1ccyoepi

BIG GUY SUCKS!

You wouldn't know a book if one feel from a shelf and hit you in the head. I got your número UNO right here.

BIG GUY SUCKS![/quote:1ccyoepi]
    Dude if your going to talk smack about someone being stupid maybe you should learn to spell "Fell"

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by "BIG GUY":3pededc4

BIG GUY SUCKS!

BIG GUY SUCKS!
    Dude if your going to talk smack about someone being stupid maybe you should learn to spell "Fell"[/quote:3pededc4]

HEY GUEST...before YOU start correcting people about spelling, maybe you should go back to getting you GED...so let me correct you...You wrote, "Dude if your going to talk" It's Dude if YOU"RE going to talk"........idiota

Big Guy fired my Rabbi. Now I'll never get promoted. In addition, he instituted a written exam based on job knowledge. Just another reason why I think the Big Guy Sucks!

What this department needs is for JM from sweetwater to be hired as chief of police, that will fix the problem

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast