recruiters / background investigators - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: recruiters / background investigators

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    you are all wrong, I am not a recruit or a person trying to be a trooper... I am just a person who heard a story and have seen the recruiter / background investigator in troop C and F and B. they are all fat and overweight... fat asses.... and they tell someone to lose weight???? sounds like a hypocrite.. if you ask me or anyone..... lets weigh the background guys and ladies and lets see.....

I'm sure they wont reply with their true height and weights...................

because they are all are over weight for their heights with the exception of Capt. Coratta who should retire, as old as he is.... I'm just saying..... but he is in shape....

WOW....
    You still didn't get the Captain's name correctly even though it was typed in a post above. You need to stop making excuses and being immature by talking about people's weight (and now age), and instead take a good look at yourself to see why you aren't being hired anywhere. Like it was also stated above, you have a lot of growing up to do.

You are here posting anonymously and lying about who you are (it's obvious you were an applicant that was turned down) yet you want folks to "truthfully" respond with their height and weight. I'm in disbelief of how childish you are.

Grow up young man.

you are all wrong, I am not a recruit or a person trying to be a trooper... I am just a person who heard a story and have seen the recruiter / background investigator in troop C and F and B. they are all fat and overweight... fat asses.... and they tell someone to lose weight???? sounds like a hypocrite.. if you ask me or anyone..... lets weigh the background guys and ladies and lets see.....

because they are all are over weight for their heights with the exception of Capt. Coratta who should retire, as old as he is.... I'm just saying..... but he is in shape....

WOW....
    At first you say, "how is it that WE have recruiters......" in an attempt to come across as a current trooper. Now you say you are just a person who heard a story... You're not good at lying. I hope you realize that even if you were to have passed the height/weight and PAT then you would've had to PASS a polygraph exam. I'm sure the way you needlessly lie on here that you probably wouldn't have been truthful on your personal history questionnaire.

You also try to say you're not an applicant, but you seem to have actually seen the background investigators for all these Troops that you list. Most random citizens, which you are trying to pass yourself off as now, don't even know a thing about different Troops let alone the specific Troops that you list.

Try the military to learn about discipline, ethics, and to help yourself grow up and mature.

WOW....
    For the record, the Recruiters for Troop C, both King and Rice, are NOT overweight. Proves that you're lying. Again, good luck in your future endeavors. Youre going to need it.

WOW....
    For the record, the Recruiters for Troop C, both King and Rice, are NOT overweight. Proves that you're lying. Again, good luck in your future endeavors. Youre going to need it.
    I know that the Troop F recruiter, KW, is definitely not overweight either, neither was the former Troop F recruiter, LP. Crawl back under your rock.

WOW....
    I will give you Rice, who by the way isn't the background or recruiter, but King? have you seen her????????

Rice is the assistant that assists the handicap that can't do/handle/or complete her job cause she is working 208 when she is supposed to be on regular duty,.... 208 in conjunction with shift... X8 at 4am X42 at noon..... oh and cant recruit anyone of value.... grandmas and grandpas and hatians...

do u know her???? the only one in the entire state who asked for help in doing her job for recruiters / backgrounds..... oh and >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>

WOw

WOW....
    I will give you Rice, who by the way isn't the background or recruiter, but King? have you seen her????????

Rice is the assistant that assists the handicap that can't do/handle/or complete her job cause she is working 208 when she is supposed to be on regular duty,.... 208 in conjunction with shift... X8 at 4am X42 at noon..... oh and cant recruit anyone of value.... grandmas and grandpas and hatians...

do u know her???? the only one in the entire state who asked for help in doing her job for recruiters / backgrounds..... oh and >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>

WOw

did I hear you correctly? there are two recruiters in Troop C? isn't that a one trooper job? what gives? why is it taking two troopers to do the job of one?

really?

this can't be true? 2 recruiters in troop C? that's a one person job. say it isn't so... they must be minorities.......

lets see???

King: no activity, passes on DAV's, doesn't work crashes anymore, and is home by 1pm cause she works 208 on regular shift hours...

Rice: had great activity (in the past due to soar), now no activity (unless you count soar), and in the past wrote 3000 cits last year, no DUI's, no Felonys, no Drug arrests, no DAV's, minimal crashes cause he passed them off, and when on soar (goes out and writes all activity in 1st few hrs and sits at home off radio for he last hours)...

great trooper according to the troop commander.......... now the co-recruiter/background investigator.........cause the primary recruiter / investigator can't do her JOB...... JUST LIKE HER HUSBAND, but I guess FHP didn't learn their lesson the first time.... if you can't do the job, you should be fired or put back on the road...

what gives FHP....... what gives???????????? no other troop has 2 background investigators????????

Quote Originally Posted by WolffeinPasco
    Definitely not a Trooper. You didn't even get the Captain's name right, which any Trooper that has been through the process would definitely know.

Why don't you just post as the turned-down, overweight applicant that you are? I don't understand the need to lie. What was your intent by lying? Also, you claim to be "a little overweight", but what you should realize is that the FHP allows 20 lbs over the limit, so truthfully you are 20lbs+"a little" overweight. 20+lbs is not "a little" overweight. The weight guideline is out of the recruiters hands. They follow the guideline strictly and if you show up to take the PAT and are 20lbs+1lb over the limit (they allow the first 20) you are immediately disqualified and sent home. So, you shouldn't blame the recruiter for saving you a trip to the PAT only to be sent away.

I'd say lose some weight and try again, but you aren't mentally fit to be a trooper or cop for that matter. It's extremely immature to get angry, come on a forum with lies about who you are, and try to bash other people just because you get turned down. You have a lot to learn young man. You will find that you will be turned down by quite a few agencies at first, and unless you mature drastically, you will fail the psych every time.

Have you thought about joining the military? That is an excellent way to learn self discipline, get in shape, and grow up.
    One of the best posts I've read on this forum in quite some time.

To the OP - The name is Captain George Crotta. Feel free to call him and have a civil conversation about why you feel that being 20+lbs overweight should grant you the opportunity to take the PAT. More importantly, READ the pre-hire paperwork next time. Specifically, the form that has the height / weight requirements.

If you seriously want to be in the FHP, lose the weight and try again. Best of luck in your future endeavors.
    Honestly, I agree. I am currently in the process with FHP, I take my PAT this upcoming week... I am totally fine with the 20lb overweight limit. Anything passed that should disqualify them. This should be seen more as a goal, & a motivation to get healthy and lose weight. It prepares you for the best out in the real world. If you're seriously complaining about a 20lbs over weight cap, then you definitely do not need to be a FHP, because that basically means you want things the easy way. I rather much work hard and EARN my things than get things just handed to me like a silver platter. I REALLY hope I get into FHP, & if I don't will not give up as I'll try again until I am in. Being only 21 and mentally & physically prepared for this PAT test, makes me confident I'll pass.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast