recruiters / background investigators - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Im 506/265 pounds. My height is proportionate to my weight. I told them that the only way I will get hired is if I get a SUV, preferably a Tahoe but it can be an Expedition. Im too big for a regular patrol car. So if FHP want to hire me you better have a SUV waiting for me.

BTW.. Preferably not a hand me down. I will accept a used SUV but within one year I need a new SUV.
    Forgot to add...Id like to check out a few SUV's and maybe have one waiting for me when I finish the academy. Doesn't have to be that way but it would be nice. Thanks

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Forgot to add...Id like to check out a few SUV's and maybe have one waiting for me when I finish the academy. Doesn't have to be that way but it would be nice. Thanks
    One more thing, does anyone know what type of accessories we can put in our SUV? I have a few things in mind but just wanted to check first. I don't think the stock sound system is very good. Would like to replace the speakers and maybe a amp to give it a little bump. We will see. Thanks

Unregistered
    I am sure you can ask to put spinners rims on the SUV to go with your sound system and maybe some purple lights that light up the underneath

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234