VMO 2916 - Page 4
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: VMO 2916

Re: VMO 2916

The man has got to go that's why I'm for V M O !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GUEST#3
    The man has got to go that's why I'm for V M O !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If he had any character and integrity he would do as his Air Force Missile Commanders did and that is resign. They resigned due to a loss of confidence in their leadership by Air Force Command siting that they had let the Air Force and America down. Well Mr. Morgan you certainly fall in that category. As you see I didn't call you Sheriff because the citizens and your troops have lost confidence in your ability to lead. You have let the citizens of Escambia County down and you have let the Sheriff's Office down. Please, if you are a man of character and integrity as you tell everyone who will listen, RESIGN.

VMO is the way to go, VMO is the way to go, VMO is the way to go

VMO 2016 :cop:

Morgan showed his arrogance and ignorance last night at that community meeting in Brownsville. Way to go Thelbert and thanks for being the biggest recruiter for V M O 2016!!!!!!! :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:

I think VMO is the best thing I've heard all night. I haven't been here long, but I can already tell that Sheriff Morgan in not capable of running this agency. A command staff that reminds me of a bunch of middle school girls fighting over a boy.

Do we have any takers yet?

Oh ya it is going to be crowded on that ballot. There will be at least two serious contenders and then you will have those wanting to stir the pot. Don't be surprised if you see a couple former employees or retirees jump in and a couple from the PD. If you really want to know, get involved with the local politicos and you will see the under swelling of support to unseat Morgan. He knows this too according to those in the know so don't be fooled by any veiled attempt to win back your favor. He is merely in survival mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 123
    Oh ya it is going to be crowded on that ballot. There will be at least two serious contenders and then you will have those wanting to stir the pot. Don't be surprised if you see a couple former employees or retirees jump in and a couple from the PD. If you really want to know, get involved with the local politicos and you will see the under swelling of support to unseat Morgan. He knows this too according to those in the know so don't be fooled by any veiled attempt to win back your favor. He is merely in survival mode.

Could not have said it any better myself, thank you.

Do we know who the serious contenders are? or are waiting to see who comes forward?

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast