VMO 2916 - Page 3
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: VMO 2916

Re: VMO 2916

You are right but I didn't think Morgan could be so egotistical and stupid. I was skeptical when he won the first time but he did the right things and got the department headed in the right direction. That is why I was one of many who supported him. I didn't realized he would go completely out of his mind and do the crazy shit he has done. And it all started with listening to Haines and that Attorney. And now he believes Eddins is going to help the morale and make things better. Morgan has done too many stupid things to recover. Not only to the employees but to the community. They are tired of his antics with the commission and the high crime rate. I voted for him before but I will not make that mistake again. And I will let those who ask know what a disappointment he is

If i was to tell you that there is a possible candidate for sheriff that has all the creditials you want, what would you say? I believe if this possible candidate put his name in the hat and get the support that I've been hearing, we can make the Sheriff's Office one in which you would be proud of! Lets face it, a change needs to be made. I hope in a couple of weeks that this posible candidate will run and give us somebody to be proud to get behind.

Do you think this possible candidate would get rid of the current admin staff or keep those deadbeats around? That's all I care about

If someone pre files against Morgan, Morgan will have to dump Haines. There is no way he will be able to campaign and defend all that EH has done. Using the "I didn't know it was happening or I didn't know he was doing that" won't fly. People will hold Morgan accountable and he has screwed up so much in the last two years he will take a beating.

I hope you are right and there is someone out there who will run against Morgan. The county and the department has had enough.

If you know of someone or think someone would be a good candidate call him or her up and encourage them to run. Morgan and Haines have ruined this department. They both need to go. VMO 2016

If Morgan were to get rid of Haines as chief deputy I think he would have a chance at another term. Some of those who are needing morgan to win to keep there position need to have a heart to heart with morgan. Maybe Davey C needs to mention this to Morgan.

David Morgan is unqualified to be Sheriff, EH or no EH, he just doesn't know how to run the agency. I tell every single person that will listen that David Morgan has to be voted out of office. We have lost many good qualified personnel because of him and is "chosen" staff. I have worked for four sheriff's prior to him and none were ever this bad even at their lowest point. V.M.O. is a great idea and I'm pushing it as hard as I can.

V M O

Quote Originally Posted by LawDawgz
    David Morgan is unqualified to be Sheriff.......he just doesn't know how to run the agency. I tell every single person that will listen that David Morgan has to be voted out of office.......

Just now figuring it out?

Far too many ECSO employees, who were eligible to vote for Morgan in 2008 and 2012 chose to vote for anyone running against him. Those employees were labeled as being fools as Morgan was going to be the best thing since sliced bread. After 6+ years the sheep finally figured out what many others already knew; That is, MORGAN IS AN IDIOT. :shock:

VMO 2016

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast