VMO 2916 - Page 2
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: VMO 2916

Re: VMO 2916

Did I mention VMO 2016!!!!!!

Give me a V. Give me an M. Give me an O. V.M.O. 2016.

V M O !!!!!!! TELL EVERYBODY

VMO. Lets shout it from the mountain and unseat the card carrying members of the Westborough Baptist Church. They are purposely destroying what was one of the best agencies in the State. VMO 2016

V M O 2016 V M O 2016 V M O 2016 V M O 2016 V M O 2016 V M O 2016..........God, that sounds so good!

Oh I tell everyone I see and 3 out of 4 people I talk to agree Morgan should be voted out. He has a reputation as a dictator and ruthless cowboy. VMO 2016. Being connected to the local political machine I know of at least three people that have indicated plans to run against him. Let's support a real cop in 2016. VMO VMO

The people I've spoken with say they're unhappy with Morgan and believe that a change is needed. This has been echoed by several business owners, churches and even members of the local Republican Party. Morgan's petty squabbles and political vendettas are consuming him meanwhile crime fighting, the job we actually hired him for, has suffered.
    The only people who seem to have unwavering, almost fanatical, devotion to Morgan are the squirrels and/or people you wouldn't leave your kids around while unattended. Employees like DC, SM, EH, RE, etc, who are only using Morgan for their own personal gain, also want to keep him.

Let's VMO and send all of them out the front door.

VMO VMO !!!!! EH Did you every take the time to think, what you will do when the new sheriff takes over???? from $120,000 a year. To unemployed!! A new sheriff will not honor your contract ****! tHEN YOU AND FAMILY WILL BE LIVING IN OUR COUNTY!! lol :devil:

I have over 20 years in law enforcement and have worked for four Sheriff's, yes four EH, as I said over 20 years so go ahead and pull your seniority list and count the years. Maybe they were all here, maybe not. Anyway, I have never seen an agency go in the toilet as quick as this one and nobody seems to give a crap. The morale has really dipped in the last couple months. Maybe it is that incompetent attorney that is running the agency or EH who is a perfect example to argue Morgan's campaign rhetoric was completely wrong. You can be an inept and educated manager. Know we have some experience in patrol with RE he is going to show you how to hog all the jobs at the beach, fish on duty, throw tear gas canisters while using the N word. WOW way to go Sheriff.

To all who voted him , you are paying the price .

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast