Thread: VMO 2916

VMO 2916

V ote M organ O ut 2016

Re: VMO 2916

VMO my friend!

I agree!! VMO 2016

To VMO is a trifecta. You will essentially vote EH and GC out also. So spread the word to your friends and family. VMO

VMO!!!!!!!!!!

VMO!!! Bazinga!!!!! :lol:

Fantastic plan! 2916. That will only give Morgan 914 more years in office. Surely you can develop a credible opposition candidate by then! Best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Fantastic plan! 2916. That will only give Morgan 914 more years in office. Surely you can develop a credible opposition candidate by then! Best of luck!
    That's the best you can do, crack on a typo? Believe me there will be several viable candidates oppose the general and his days are numbered. VMO!

Quote Originally Posted by voter1
    To VMO is a trifecta. You will essentially vote EH and GC out also. So spread the word to your friends and family. VMO
    It's better than a trifecta! The next sheriff needs to clean house and not only get rid of EH and GC but also get rid of every Commander, Colonel and Captain. It's very apparent those currently in charge cannot get anything accomplished other than stabbing each other in the back. The department needs a fresh start.
    Adios!

HELL YEA.....V.M.O. !!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast