Chief Candidate
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chief Candidate

Chief Candidate

I heard the City Manager reached out to a retired Captain from the Broward Sheriffs Office. My insider told me this guy was the one that started the TV show COPS down there and for Fox television. Insider told me he is the Director of a fraud unit down there that created some program to identify fraud and has brought back millions to the County.
    When I get more I will forward have to go 10-8.

Inquiring mines want to know ????

Re: Chief Candidate

I think that's a WONDERFUL choice...it that doesn't workout naybe we can contact Steven Seagal!

Quote Originally Posted by A & E
    I think that's a WONDERFUL choice...it that doesn't workout naybe we can contact Steven Seagal!
    We need the right fit. Someone who we can respect and trust.

I wonder what the old chief is up to

Like the Bible says what is done in the dark will come out in the light, On that day when they are told how many hairs are on their head they will have to explain what they have done and going to the First Baptist Church every Sunday will not help them

Quote Originally Posted by Maninblack
    Like the Bible says what is done in the dark will come out in the light, On that day when they are told how many hairs are on their head they will have to explain what they have done and going to the First Baptist Church every Sunday will not help them
    What if they don't believe in that fairy tale?

Billy, when will you learn? its true its not a fairly tale

This fairy tale is turning into a nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by Great
    This fairy tale is turning into a nightmare.
    I could be over thinking this, but lately I have noticed the city manager left for the county, Billy does not have the job, they bring back the old city manager, a lot of new job opening are on the city website at city hall. Seems like someone is digging into the who has had an affair issue

Yes your over-thinking it. This small town will never change. Power hungry politicians, which trickles down right through our front line supervisors will not change until something big happens and they are removed. Corrupt government at it's finest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast