FWC breakout training - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: FWC breakout training

Quote Originally Posted by That's a gag
    Luckily E.H. Was injured when I went through the academy. Easy day when R.K. Is running you through the compound.
    Too bad R.K. couldn't keep it in his pants...what a disgrace. Now we'll probably see that douchebag holding cardboard signs at the intersections! Lmao. :lol: There's always barber college! :devil:

[quote=SOG OPERATOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by "That's a gag":23tcrzpo
    Luckily E.H. Was injured when I went through the academy. Easy day when R.K. Is running you through the compound.
    Too bad R.K. couldn't keep it in his pants...what a disgrace. Now we'll probably see that douchebag holding cardboard signs at the intersections! Lmao. :lol: There's always barber college! :devil:[/quote:23tcrzpo]

SOG operator :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you guys really need to start checking your ego's at the front door. Do your pride a favor and leave it at home. To come on here and ID youselve like that is an insult to yourself act like you've been some where and done something and got the t - shirt. Douchebag. From what I' be seen 90 % of dog wouldn' t make a pimple on a real operators
    Ass. The r-truth of RK is he was getting slopply 3rds and 4ths. The whole bunch evolved with this matter should have been fired not just RK. Cover up like all ways

Wow. ...sounds like this guy^^^ and RK were getting it on! :snicker:

Unregistered

softanyway

The whole academy is soft anyway. PAT test, single dorms, maid service. A far cry from what it used to be. All the staff up there are old and soft. The biggest concern is for the females, even with RK gone you still have to worry about RC. Bring back SD and lets do it right.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The whole academy is soft anyway. PAT test, single dorms, maid service. A far cry from what it used to be. All the staff up there are old and soft. The biggest concern is for the females, even with RK gone you still have to worry about RC. Bring back SD and lets do it right.
    I don't understand. Do you consider daily four-mile runs to be "soft"? If there are daily four-mile runs, why make the entrance PAT so easy in comparison?

What I find to be "soft" are the posters in these threads claiming to be current FWC officers who are doing nothing except b***h about their jobs. THAT is soft, and weak.

Unregistered

Considering becoming an FWC officer

I realize this post is a little old but I just wanted to know what I would be in for realistically if I trained for FWC and what the academy would be like? I am a woman, I saw on here in some posts that made a difference.

Unregistered
    Those pervs are gone now. The agency is better for it. You are safe as you would be anywhere there now. Make sure for this job you are ok with working by yourself and at night. It can be a dangerous job, it's why we have guns.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12