LUBE - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LUBE

Unregistered
    I decided to pass on the promotion today to give TD a chance. I was promised assistant chief of media relations.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I decided to pass on the promotion today to give TD a chance. I was promised assistant chief of media relations.
    Bullshit! You wouldn't pass on any new rank. Your dying to get above your PSA rank! Some of us think YOUR claim to be well connected is looking like a lot of BS now. Now a whole new position, is being created for you. One a major has handled for years. Please Ron, your the city halls whipping boy. You drop to your knees to please them or bend over. Once they pop their nut, they have no more use for you. Till the next time their a little Horney and will sweet talk you, with promises of a promotion. Just to get you to take another nut for them. Gee and you talked about all the females blowing their way to the top. That's all you been doing since 93. You must not really be that good, cause nothing has happen yet or your really good and they still want to control those lips and hips of yours? Which is it?

Unregistered
    Bullshit! You wouldn't pass on any new rank. Your dying to get above your PSA rank! Some of us think YOUR claim to be well connected is looking like a lot of BS now. Now a whole new position, is being created for you. One a major has handled for years. Please Ron, your the city halls whipping boy. You drop to your knees to please them or bend over. Once they pop their nut, they have no more use for you. Till the next time their a little Horney and will sweet talk you, with promises of a promotion. Just to get you to take another nut for them. Gee and you talked about all the females blowing their way to the top. That's all you been doing since 93. You must not really be that good, cause nothing has happen yet or your really good and they still want to control those lips and hips of yours? Which is it?
    Lips and hips. How do you think he got the nickname LUBE! Not because it's close to his real name. Nope, His buttocks is so lose, from getting pounded by city hall, they need no LUBE, get it. lube isn't really needed, Ron, the court jester of M.P.D. his stories about his career here and especially, his military ones are highly entertaining. When this place get to be to much bull, from the stupidly of staff and city hall. We can always go to Ron's post and get a great laugh and forget about this place for a little. Me, personally if I was rich like he claims, living in a muti-million dollar home, a million dollar boat, plus his own airplane. I get the hell out of this sewer and enjoy my family and live a nice, fun, quite life. Yet he's still here? That we don't get. Unless, his whole identity is based on him being a police commander and can't really relate to normal folks. His need to impress others, shows with every posts he does. At least he's laid off his military bullshit for now. I guess knowing others can really read his DD-214, cause now it's part of pubic record, when he submitted his app. here. Guess, it took him a few to figure that out or was it a few asked him about it and all he can do was smile and say I was having fun and busting someone's balls. Either way a lie is a lie! Ron you really want to impress folks? A little help here from and old, old friend STFU about knowing everything, that your wiser then all of us, That MPD revolves around you and your the man to go to. To get hooked up. Take a vacation from Leoaffairs for about a month and I bet you many here, would think you finally retired. That bang, your back. Surprise us all.. See ya on the repost their Ronald. I guess you just won't or can't help yourself. Truthfully, Ron good luck! May the sun always shine off the jell, you soak your hair with.

Unregistered
    Lips and hips. How do you think he got the nickname LUBE! Not because it's close to his real name. Nope, His buttocks is so lose, from getting pounded by city hall, they need no LUBE, get it. lube isn't really needed, Ron, the court jester of M.P.D. his stories about his career here and especially, his military ones are highly entertaining. When this place get to be to much bull, from the stupidly of staff and city hall. We can always go to Ron's post and get a great laugh and forget about this place for a little. Me, personally if I was rich like he claims, living in a muti-million dollar home, a million dollar boat, plus his own airplane. I get the hell out of this sewer and enjoy my family and live a nice, fun, quite life. Yet he's still here? That we don't get. Unless, his whole identity is based on him being a police commander and can't really relate to normal folks. His need to impress others, shows with every posts he does. At least he's laid off his military bullshit for now. I guess knowing others can really read his DD-214, cause now it's part of pubic record, when he submitted his app. here. Guess, it took him a few to figure that out or was it a few asked him about it and all he can do was smile and say I was having fun and busting someone's balls. Either way a lie is a lie! Ron you really want to impress folks? A little help here from and old, old friend STFU about knowing everything, that your wiser then all of us, That MPD revolves around you and your the man to go to. To get hooked up. Take a vacation from Leoaffairs for about a month and I bet you many here, would think you finally retired. That bang, your back. Surprise us all.. See ya on the repost their Ronald. I guess you just won't or can't help yourself. Truthfully, Ron good luck! May the sun always shine off the jell, you soak your hair with.
    The gel you speak has helped me look like Andy Garcia from GFIII. That is where my strength comes from , like Samson! I make people successful. They owe me!

Unregistered
    The gel you speak has helped me look like Andy Garcia from GFIII. That is where my strength comes from , like Samson! I make people successful. They owe me!
    Dream on sonny, you got nothing coming from anyone. Who you claim OWES you. Their is nothing you can do if any or all these imaginary people tell you to sod off! That does really seem to be the case lately. if you think about it. You claim, all at city hall OWE you big time. make all these promises to you. Yet NOTHING never get done. So you put on your big boy pants. To save face and claim I me, the Ronald, your Lube got you hooked up. That might of have passed, except NOW your claiming to have hooked up every Major and on up here. PLUS, folks with other departments as chief's. That you applied to also. Why waste your time applying for a chief job, if your NOT going to take it anyway. See that on itself, shows your full of crap. If you even applied elsewhere in the first place. Ron, only here. You can get as high as you have or maybe a little higher. NOT any other department. Cause you really don't have the needed leadership skills they are looking for. They want to get rid of their own losers and dreamers. Not replace them with one. With way less skills, education and true leadership (command) experience. That you really LACK! Now you can talk a good line of bullshit. Better then most here. I will give you that. Yet the truth will always be your downfall. Cause you LIE way too much. Another problem you really have BAD. Is the way you try to play one staff against another. You must really think most of us are really stupid, cause that how you try to treat us. When were out of earshot. If one commanders starts to do good in his net area. You find way to knock him or her down to others. You act so nice and professional to the downtown net guy. Yet the shit you say behind his back, not only to us but you got to try and turn his own people against him. To really make him look foolish. At least he's out their TRYING. You, you spend most of your time on here or over at city hall. You brag about you 4 hour work days and no one will EVER take that away from you. You think your own actions and stupid remarks you always make. Could be your own making or downfall of NOT GETTING PROMOTED? A few are beginning to think so and Ron really play us against each other is grade school crap Grow the hell up and act you age and respect the rank, you sucked enough testacies to get. At least try and respect you fellow staff and officers. I know that's asking the impossible of you. Yet try!

Unregistered
    Dream on sonny, you got nothing coming from anyone. Who you claim OWES you. Their is nothing you can do if any or all these imaginary people tell you to sod off! That does really seem to be the case lately. if you think about it. You claim, all at city hall OWE you big time. make all these promises to you. Yet NOTHING never get done. So you put on your big boy pants. To save face and claim I me, the Ronald, your Lube got you hooked up. That might of have passed, except NOW your claiming to have hooked up every Major and on up here. PLUS, folks with other departments as chief's. That you applied to also. Why waste your time applying for a chief job, if your NOT going to take it anyway. See that on itself, shows your full of crap. If you even applied elsewhere in the first place. Ron, only here. You can get as high as you have or maybe a little higher. NOT any other department. Cause you really don't have the needed leadership skills they are looking for. They want to get rid of their own losers and dreamers. Not replace them with one. With way less skills, education and true leadership (command) experience. That you really LACK! Now you can talk a good line of bullshit. Better then most here. I will give you that. Yet the truth will always be your downfall. Cause you LIE way too much. Another problem you really have BAD. Is the way you try to play one staff against another. You must really think most of us are really stupid, cause that how you try to treat us. When were out of earshot. If one commanders starts to do good in his net area. You find way to knock him or her down to others. You act so nice and professional to the downtown net guy. Yet the shit you say behind his back, not only to us but you got to try and turn his own people against him. To really make him look foolish. At least he's out their TRYING. You, you spend most of your time on here or over at city hall. You brag about you 4 hour work days and no one will EVER take that away from you. You think your own actions and stupid remarks you always make. Could be your own making or downfall of NOT GETTING PROMOTED? A few are beginning to think so and Ron really play us against each other is grade school crap Grow the hell up and act you age and respect the rank, you sucked enough testacies to get. At least try and respect you fellow staff and officers. I know that's asking the impossible of you. Yet try!
    Dude leave the guy alone. He's super QRU!

Unregistered
    Dude leave the guy alone. He's super QRU!
    I would but he makes it to easy. Besides, he does the same to us on here or behind our backs. Ron, in all fairness needs to learn a little humility. I'm not the only one who post these replies. One of the things that really bug me about Ron and really many staff and officers. yes, this is my issue and I deal with it. Yet, I just don't understand how one while working here was a good friend and when one screws up and get's let go. He suddenly becomes a piece of shit and to top it all off. I know for a fact, could of saved his own ass and give the douches in Internal Security, which what it was called at the time. A real long list to nail way to many, some which our are current staff, a few. He didn't, he knew he and he alone screwed up. Why drag others for his mistakes. Once he was dismissed, FRIENDS, couldn't stop talking shit about him and his family. I told him he was stupid, given hind-sight of how he was then and now treated. We remained friends over the years. I was their when they buried him not so long ago after he was killed in Thailand. He has family employed here so I won't give his name. Out of respect for them. Ron, played a roll in his dismissal. He can denied it all he wants. I read all the I.S. reports, was even allowed to listen to the tapes. When I was assigned their. So, you all, can say, all you want and believe he's super QRU. I for one will never believe or accept it. To give another example, Willie is and was a super QRU guy. I've known him for many years. Ron, even tried to **** him once. If it wasn't for Lt. Baldwin and Sgt. Bearish, he would have gotten away with it. See we all make and made mistakes, somewhere in our lives here. Ron's no different.
    Some of us got caught and many haven't. Ron's one of the ladder. When one's gone or out of the picture you forget all the dumb, stupid shit you use to do with them or lie more about them to really ruin any credibility he or she had and draw attention away from you. That's how Ron was and is! He knows it. He know I and a few others that are still here from his 10 sectors days know it. That's why you will always see him putting us down. Ron, I really don't care if you respect me, like me or kiss my ass. I have no use for a two-faced person like you! Now you should be able to figure me out and leave wet wanderer out of it I'm not him! I never been on a boat with you, since this is how you gave him the nickname. See ya around the halls, when you show up for work and put in the required time. That's like mission impossible whenrules are for the others not you. Yet your day will come, just like all the others have.

Unregistered

Haiku for Da Lube

Greatness....🍈Lateness......easy...,.greasy......i ce cream.....Brycreem ......one power play....four hour days.....canned corn....airborne.....velvetine....submarine....

Unregistered
    Greatness....🍈Lateness......easy...,.greasy......i ce cream.....Brycreem ......one power play....four hour days.....canned corn....airborne.....velvetine....submarine....
    You forgot your MOST IMPORTANT ITEM!!!!!!!!!!!! k-y Jelly

Unregistered
    You forgot your MOST IMPORTANT ITEM!!!!!!!!!!!! k-y Jelly
    Vaseline...very mean... Quaker state... Masteurbate..... Real bad cough.... Jerking off.... Finger lick in'...swinger chick'in.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast