LUBE
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LUBE

LUBE

Ron for the love all mankind please ring your fan club in. Damn you got these fellow's fooled that you can walk on water. Unless your posting yourself? It's possible. Why not tell you new favorite followers how you used others as your stepping stones to get ahead. Burn another to draw your screw ups away from you. We all have history we like to stay history and hidden. I'm no exception. Damn your one that doesn't need things coming to light. Sure I'm not going to rain on your day and tell some of the things you done, that others had and got fired. You sold out quietly behind the scene's.
    Free advice slow your roll or others that know the same as us ( you & me ) get tired of hearing how great you are and drop a (pen) on you.

Re: LUBE

Please do tell.. About time someone *****ed slapped this know it all.

Quote Originally Posted by guess
    Ron for the love all mankind please ring your fan club in. Damn you got these fellow's fooled that you can walk on water. Unless your posting yourself? It's possible. Why not tell you new favorite followers how you used others as your stepping stones to get ahead. Burn another to draw your screw ups away from you. We all have history we like to stay history and hidden. I'm no exception. Damn your one that doesn't need things coming to light. Sure I'm not going to rain on your day and tell some of the things you done, that others had and got fired. You sold out quietly behind the scene's.
    Free advice slow your roll or others that know the same as us ( you & me ) get tired of hearing how great you are and drop a (pen) on you.
    Hey, you give it a rest! He is one of the better commanders this department has ever known. His crime stats are so low they are off the charts. No one and I mean NO ONE has a bad thing to say about him so stop throwing out trouble making nonsense. He is a classact all the way. Besides, why do you give a damn if everyone make him look like the second coming of Jesus? that is between him and his fans. et lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Hey, you give it a rest! He is one of the better commanders this department has ever known. His crime stats are so low they are off the charts. No one and I mean NO ONE has a bad thing to say about him so stop throwing out trouble making nonsense. He is a classact all the way. Besides, why do you give a damn if everyone make him look like the second coming of Jesus? that is between him and his fans. et lost.
    I agree man. Lube is a kool kat. But what about his exploits back at North Miami Beach High in the mid-80s, when he "accidentally" brushed his teeth with Ben-Gay and stuck Pepsodent up his arse. Talk about no "cavities." :snicker: :snicker:

The peanut gallery is heard from. I guess the don't ask don't tell is fully at work here. I really don't care if you all think he's a great guy. I see what and how he commands. Really don't care if our opinion offends you or Ronnie. You all like him big deal. Some here don't. It's ok till you **** up and watch how fast YOUR thrown under the transport van. Stand up guy my ass.

Now-now take it easy. You don't want him going all navy seal on your ass do you? Isn't that what some of his fan club posted about him. That during some conflict we were involved in that he joined a seal team to mop up the beach? I mean he was a navy driver so ya I can see an elite unit needing his help to takeout the bad guys. See there's been so much bullshit posted about lab. It hard to tell fact from fiction. Ron's friends need a hobby. Beside running to his defenses all the time. Little puppies following there master around. Ready to take a bullet or an ass whooping for him.
    Ron's not the one making his stats the lowest in all the City. It's the officers working their that are! It's amazing how the brass get all the glory.
    So Ron did you ever write the officer up that got involved in the accident? Your peeps said you were or is this too more bullshit posted by your mickey mouse club?
    I must admit you do have a loyal following, your the only commander anyone ever really posts about. In fact the only commander. Wonder why that is? Could it be yourself posting or the same one doing it all?

Now-now take it easy. You don't want him going all navy seal on your ass do you? Isn't that what some of his fan club posted about him. That during some conflict we were involved in that he joined a seal team to mop up the beach? I mean he was a navy driver so ya I can see an elite unit needing his help to takeout the bad guys. See there's been so much bullshit posted about lab. It hard to tell fact from fiction. Ron's friends need a hobby. Beside running to his defenses all the time. Little puppies following there master around. Ready to take a bullet or an ass whooping for him.
    Ron's not the one making his stats the lowest in all the City. It's the officers working their that are! It's amazing how the brass get all the glory.
    So Ron did you ever write the officer up that got involved in the accident? Your peeps said you were or is this too more bullshit posted by your mickey mouse club?
    I must admit you do have a loyal following, your the only commander anyone ever really posts about. In fact the only commander. Wonder why that is? Could it be yourself posting or the same one doing it all?
    His officers look good only because of HIM. GO SEATTLE SEALUBES!

His officers look good only because of HIM. GO SEATTLE SEALUBES!

Ok Ron. Enlighten us on how the officers look good because of you? Have you yourself made any arrest? No just call someone over for the paperwork. Have you wrote any reports? Not the staff crap but from victims? Again nope. You and several staff member fail to understand that it's the officers out their doing the work. Not you!. Give credit where credit is due. I know this isn't going to get into you or your followers head.
    It's nice to have a group of officers respect you. I won't argue with that. Earn your phase not off the backs of the ones doing the work! Tell me one great thing you did on your own to make a different. Not direct officers to handle it.
    Ron answer for yourself. I see you reading these and I get a kick out of your comments made but not posted. Sometimes you can be a ok dude but when you are not getting your way. Someone suddenly becomes an asshole.
    So to the peeps posting in Ron's defenses let him answer. He reads these.
    Oh remember the white Williams from the old 20 sector when you were working in 10 sector. He said to tell you well it was quite a lot of profanity. Now his reason for this were really interesting. I happen to be aware cause we work the same area back then.
    Yep Ron's a standup guy. He's got your back....

Just who the **** are you to pass judgment on someone? Ron is a nice guy. You seem to have a lot of time on your hands as well and seem to have an opinion on just about everything that you probably know nothing about. You sound like one of these old ****s that young officers view as just another dinosaur waiting for his DROP to end. Why not leave others be for a change. Might just make you feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by guess99

Just who the **** are you to pass judgment on someone? Ron is a nice guy. You seem to have a lot of time on your hands as well and seem to have an opinion on just about everything that you probably know nothing about. You sound like one of these old ****s that young officers view as just another dinosaur waiting for his DROP to end. Why not leave others be for a change. Might just make you feel better.

Ron is sometimes a nice guy. Behind closed door he will bury you if it is to his advantaged. Me personally I really don't get a shit about him, you or either of your opinions. As far as me leaving soon Ron and I have the same amount of time on. So I will sit back and watch you all fall over yourselves to please such a great guy. Then sit back and laugh when one of you get screwed over by Ron so it's not on him again.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast