Dont Hate the Player

Dont Hate the Player

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

The man makes all the ladies swoon and get all hot. What's he supposed to do, say NO?! Really??? Buncha jealous little weaklings all peeved because their wife wanted some too.

Re: Dont Hate the Player

I believe you call that kind of a player " A LOOSER " ! Not the kind of PLAYER I want on my team....

I think what the good captain meant to say was "loser". Although grammatically incorrect the sentiment is correct.

Are you being serious?? When you are almost 50 years old it is no longer a "game" ... If you spent a lil more time with your own family and stop spreading your nastiness maybe the girl YOU live with will stop cheating on you......The only real reason you even have half a shot with any girl is cause you carry a badge and a gun, let's face it even farva can get a date at that point... You should really stop sending pics of your short comings, actually never mind we ALL get a great laugh out of it..

Aint this rich. All these little weaklings want to run their big mouths now that they know they won't have to face him. I'm sure you felt this way when he was there, the difference was that you were scared little cowards and kissed his butt back then. If you weren't brave enough then, don't get all hopped up on toughness NOW.

Hey genius this was never about the chief . This is about a short Little unfortunate cop who thinks he looked like the chief.

This would be a GREAT reality TV show.....appears this has been going on for years at PCPD.
    Can't wait for the season's premiere opening show....

What I don't get is why all you fine ladies get involved in the first place. You all talk among yourselves. Haven't you figured out his game yet? He just likes the attention from who ever will give it to him. Based on what you say about his shortcomings i gather not much there to be impressed by. so he must talk a good game but in the end it is all about a piece of ass from what i have heard. If you are looking for attention not hard to find at this dept. Plenty of other guys available and willing who would probably be more discrete. Oh yeah and have nothing to be ashamed of. :shock: