All time toughest jail deputy??
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

All time toughest jail deputy??

Okay guys, here is a fun way to not trash each other, but to see who the toughest jail deputy is/was. Name the toughest BSO Corrections Deputy of all-time. You can go back as far as you want. Stories can accompany the name to validate why you feel that guy was the toughest.

Re: All time toughest jail deputy??

Wow, there are many that come to mind but I will start with a few just to get things rolling. These are in no particular order: 1. Mike "Rocky" Mariconda 2.Mickey Lager 3.Rob Brown 4. Tony Trapchek 5. Lenny Shirley 6. Deputy Columbus [forgot his first name]

Ray Hicks, Ray Hernandez Jr. both back in the day, 1989,90,91 that era.

Yeah , great idea! Come on here and spew who beat who's assss

Kenny Tuttle

So,I will end this competition before it starts..With out a dough, the early 30 year old Raymond Hicks is the toughest Jail or DLE Deputy ever so far employed by BSO...All the prisoners had to do is see him in his Goon Squad Uniform and he act pissed and the situation was over. Good Guy...

WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT, AL LAMBERTI WAS THE TOUGHEST M.F IN THE JAIL. REMEMBER WHAT HE SAID, "I STARTED IN THIS AGENCY AS THE LOWEST FORM A DEPUTY CAN BE AND MADE IT FROM THE JAIL, ALL THE WAY TO SHERIFF"

NO THAT'S TOUGH

This one is easy. Deputy Katz was by far the toughest deputy ever in the jail. Even hicks was scared of him.

Gary Corbett.

JUST ONE NAME COMES TO MIND AND ITS NOT EL CAPITANO IRA ITS KIM SPADARRO :cop:

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast