Gov. Race

Thread: Gov. Race

Gov. Race

Charlie -which party Christ or Gov Ricky Scott ??

Re: Gov. Race

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Anyone but Rick and despite being a Replublican, I am voting Democrate for the State House and Senate. Time to break up the hard right mentality of tax breaks for corporations at the expense of government workers

Anyone but Rick and despite being a Replublican, I am voting Democrate for the State House and Senate. Time to break up the hard right mentality of tax breaks for corporations at the expense of government workers
    You are SO right. It is not just the race for Governor, the strangle hold of the TP must be broken in the Legislature as well.

I'm also a republican. I will be voting strictly democrat at the state level but at the the federal level we need to get rid of these " Harry Reid's"' And the " Nancy Pelosi" of the world. I know I can't vote those two out because they are not from Florida but I can do my best to take power away from them. They have been there way to long and have lost their ever lovin minds with most of their beliefs. " you have to pass it, to find out what's in it.

These days I tend to vote for whoever does not try to pick my pocket (at least as badly). Scott tried pretty hard, so he is going to find it very hard to get my vote.

Vote No on Scott, he has got to go back to ripping off people in his "business" deals and not the entire state of Florida.