PBCSO Sgt doesnt know the law

PBCSO Sgt doesnt know the law

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH2-uZAimH8

A sgt. makes a completey illegal arrest and violates the civil rights of a citizen.

This has got to be the dumbest deputy ever and to have made it to the ranks of sergeant makes this crime even worse.

Gilk decision. Any person may video any law enforcement officer conductinf official duties without the knowledge or permission of the officer.

Supreme Court: No person has a reasonable expectation of privacy in public. Video taping in publiv is protected by the first ammendment. 4th ammendment ruling, a person is not required to show ID to an officer unless he is being detained or arrested during the investigation of a crime. Resisting based on the refusal to ID may not be used as the crime being investigated.
    \
    Florida Law; L&P. A public sidewalk in daytime can not be the basis for a L&P charge.

Learn some law Sgt. or find a new job.

Re: PBCSO Sgt doesnt know the law

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency

A sgt. makes a completey illegal arrest and violates the civil rights of a citizen.

This has got to be the dumbest deputy ever and to have made it to the ranks of sergeant makes this crime even worse.

Gilk decision. Any person may video any law enforcement officer conductinf official duties without the knowledge or permission of the officer.

Supreme Court: No person has a reasonable expectation of privacy in public. Video taping in publiv is protected by the first ammendment. 4th ammendment ruling, a person is not required to show ID to an officer unless he is being detained or arrested during the investigation of a crime. Resisting based on the refusal to ID may not be used as the crime being investigated.
    \
    Florida Law; L&P. A public sidewalk in daytime can not be the basis for a L&P charge.

Wow. This stupid piece of Sh*t sgt is one of the many reasons why we have to many fu**ing policies and procedures to follow and so much damn oversight.

Advising to run code 3?
    Not able to use lights to clear intersections on the way to a backup?
    Reports on any call that comes out as a 38 (even if not 38)?
    Reports for warrant arrests?
    10-61 and FIR's on everything and everyone?
    "Blue Teams" for any use of force?
    Cameras/audio recorders in our cars and on us?

Yeah...this agency is a joke, sorry to say.

Re: PBCSO Sgt doesnt know the law

Good ol' Brooke Thomas exactly how i remember him. not sure how hes even still a sergeant let alone a cop.

Anonymous Defective

Exclamation Agreed-Once a Clown always a Clown- in this case a Clown with Power of Supervision

Yep, was paged out to a strong armed robbery as a Detective. Once on scene it was immediately determined to be a Home Invasion robbery not a Strong Arm robbery. I clear the call by updating the call classification to indicate a Home Invasion. Hours later Sgt Thomas is upset the call was reclassified. Instead of calling me himself he circumvents the call to a Deputy to call me and ask. I told the Deputy Im sorry the Sgt isn't familiar what a crime is or isn't and may be he should go back to the police academy or field training program then hung up. Dipshit called my Supervisor and complained; requesting my Boss discipline me.....This is the same clown, off duty in uniform was taunting a driver to move out of the inside lane of I-95 so he could pass him and accelerate to 85mph. In the process, he noticed that the flow of travel goes past him in the other lanes and sees my unmarked Impala. BT runs my County tags off duty & out of county to find its a PBSO owned car then calls Dispatch to demand the assigned driver info and call me on my work phone. I call him and get VM where he kindly waits 4 days until he's back on duty and to return the call. When he does, he leaves me a message threatening in nature saying this is not a personal call and that its work related and that I need to call him ASAP. I do, and guess what, its NOT work related its Sgt BT harassing me about allegedly speeding 4 days earlier on I-95 out of county, off duty and with NO speed measuring device what so ever. He alleged that I was exceeding 90mph with a 3,000 mountain bike in tow and unbeknownst to him my 10 year old son was in the car. BT insisted I was driving recklessly so i told him since he had no jurisdiction or proof this conversation was pointless. He then angrily told me we take this to the next level. I asked what was that, he replied, Internal Affairs, I kindly hung up on him. Nothing ever came of it, why? he's a Bully full of shit and likes to make peoples lives miserable for no reason. Don't even get me started on his violations of rules & regulations when it comes to accepting gratuitous favors at eating establishments with his inflated ego of receiving free meals.

Quote Originally Posted by ;1933313

\